Chapter 20. Adorable roommate ~.

Tatyana heard Rita speak her last words, "How did you become...so...str..ong?" Tatyana smiled at her.

When Tatyana extracted her hand, Rita's body turned to dust, and her soul got absorbed by Tatyana, creating another general for her army.

Tatyana spoke. "If only you knew that the reason is related to whom you tried to harm... Maybe, you wouldn't have done something so foolish?"

What Rita nor anybody knew was that the gains she had in that ancient tomb were astounding.

She was trapped inside for less than a thousand years in outside time, but time inside was stretched.

Almost every day was a struggle against countless enemies, be it golems, undead, or some unknown civilizations with similar tails to Yesenia.

She tried to communicate with these civilizations, but they weren't sapient, so she killed them all.

After studying the texts left behind in these cities, she learned that their state resulted from a failed ritual. They were trying to forcefully change the innate attributes of their civilization using the Moon Goddess and the Sun God's blood.

The reason she wasn't overwhelmed by that place, to which the word "World" was more appropriate because of its size, was because of her three innate skills. [Death phantom], [Death absorption], and her ultimate skill [Fate calling song].

The [Death phantom] saves the soul of anybody with a deep connection with Tatyana with the help of the fate energy. The other condition is to kill without remorse.

The general class undead will be created if these two conditions are fulfilled.

The more resentful Tatyana is towards the person who once had a deep connection with her, the stronger the phantom's initial level. They can all grow, though.

This is why the commander is her first love, who betrayed her when she didn't have much experience in love affairs, and thus when she killed him and all her previous "sisters," she also did it with a twisted amount of resentment.

At that time, she was almost consumed by her heart demons.

Her constitution [Death devouring seer] has a unique space for these souls, and she saves them there to consume or transform them.

[Death absorption] This ability also comes from her constitution [Death devouring seer]. It was simple yet strong. It lets her absorb the energy from her slain enemies unless they are constructs.

The ones she can absorb are life and death energy.

For Tatyana, it doesn't matter if she fights against the living or the undead. She will be able to replenish her energy as long as she kills.

Moreover, she can use that energy to upgrade her cultivation.

Finally, [Fate calling song] is a song to summon everything that has died by her army and she has saved in her constitution space. It costs ten percent of her gigantic energy pool peruse and lasts up to a day.

For reference, cultivators like Tatyana could fight continuously for some years.

However, Tatyana can consume her whole energy pool in ten uses of the Fate calling song!

On the other side... She can sing endlessly if enough targets are combined with [Death absorption].

She has a great variety of undead. Some, although very few, are even stronger than her generals, for example, the Bone Dragon. In this fight, she didn't even need all her most powerful summons, so she didn't use them.

The downside of her undead is that they are completely destroyed after a non-general undead is destroyed or one which wasn't added to her army by the [Phantom Death] skill.