Chapter 116. Evelyn's harsh fight.

Evelyn has been quite lucky these first two encounters. Since she almost didn't manage to pass the previous examination due to bad luck, she has been paired with the weakest and luckiest in the tournament. Her first opponent was a level four cultivator, who she easily overpowered. And the second one was a level five cultivator, and the girl didn't have a chance against our mischievous spark.

Evelyn waited in place for her third opponent. She was on a small hill with some trees around. She crossed her fingers and hoped to be against a melee cultivator, 'This environment is too good for ranged ones!'

She saw a level eight cultivator and frowned. 'Another level eight? What the hell is a level eight doing here? I'm only level two!'

Evelyn sighed, frustrated, 'How do I manage to win? The previous one was extremely close, and I managed to win because my opponent fought too defensive, giving me too much freedom...'

However, she suddenly saw lighting coursing through him. Evelyn blinked, then blinked again. She looked at the sky and said, "Thanks to Yasenia's melons! I thought I was done for!"

The man who was walking calmly almost tripped when he heard her, and Tatyana directly burst into laughter, 'I see that she has her priorities straight! Oh! Yasenia won against that half-step. Well, she isn't pulling any punches. She finished him off with [Midnight]. Her control is getting better and better; she now can use it once in a while without injuring herself~. So proud of my baby daughter~.'

Tatyana looked around, 'The others are doing nicely. Kali has improved her control a lot~ If she keeps winning, she will meet with Angel in two matches. Cecile is completely overpowering her opponents because of her new [Moon Arrow] and new technique. Andrea is lucky she surrendered once against that girl; she won't meet with half-steps until later. However, her opponent next to this one has an interesting trump card...'

Evelyn looked at her jade and saw an impressive 45 645 people viewing her. 'Why are there so many people watching me?'

Meanwhile, in the coliseum, there was a group supporting their general! Even if they idolized one person, their general always gave them pictures of her! They must confirm that their general wins the necessary three matches to enter the secret realm... so she can share photos of their idol later!

Of course, this group was the S.L.U.T.s that managed to come to the last stage of the tournament!

The man looked at Evelyn and found her familiar. Well, you don't see many people with electric blue hair and violet eyes. "Oh! You are one of the girls that normally goes with that dragoness, right?"

Evelyn was about to ignore him, but her interest piqued, "What about it? Do you want something from me?"

The man said with a vicious smile, "Of course! I'm Tang Yuan, the cousin of Tang Luo Xuan!"

Evelyn rolled her eyes and said, "Are you going to say that you will make me pay so that Yasenia knows about your pain for losing your female cousin? Moreover, you will then say dramatic lines like you loved her or something, so you will try to force yourself on me?"

Tang Yuan was stumped, and Tatyana thought, 'She has potential. I shall teach her my fourth-wall-breaking skills. More annoyance to the author.'

(Author crying in a corner: What did I do!?)

Tatyana sneered, 'I wasn't with my little treasure enough in the first volume!'

(Author directly pukes blood and faints in depression. 'You weren't even supposed to appear in the excursion!')

Evelyn felt something breaking so hard that she couldn't help but feel pity for someone. However, those feelings passed fast, like an illusion.

Evelyn returned to herself and heard the man say arrogantly, "Since you know your fate, how about you become a good pet and follow my orders? I won't mistreat you if you behave yourself."