Chapter 109. Yasenia's naïvity and... especial training?

Yasenia nodded and followed Tatyana. When they separated from the rest, Tatyana made a concealing formation and asked, "What are your intentions with that girl?"

Yasenia thought and said, "Deepen my friendship with her. Why?"

Tatyana sighed and asked, "Haven't you realized? How that girl looks at you?"

Yasenia nodded and said, "She loves me. Cecile already told me. However, I don't really dislike her, even with all those scars covering her... So, I don't see why I should change my way of acting around her. If something happens between us in the future, well, then it happened."

Tatyana looked at Yasenia the same way she did when she did something wrong when she was little, "Have you thought about her feelings? Does she even know that she has a chance? Personally, I wouldn't mind her joining you. Her being ugly because of the scars won't change anything. I gave you five spots, and you can fill them as you like. However, do you think she has the confidence, courage, or initiative to tell you anything?"

Yasenia noticed Tatyana's expression, so she paused and thought seriously. She looked at Kali and focused her senses, "Her aura is, fluctuating?"

Tatyana sighed, "Her heart is a mess. Little treasure, either you push her away or close the distance with her. That girl is the type that will become obsessed if you leave her hanging. Haven't you been decisive before? You got together with Angel in one afternoon, with Andrea in two days. What is stopping you now?"

Yasenia's tail tapped the ground, something she did when contemplating. Then she said slowly, "Promises. That is what is stopping me. I've told them that only the five of you will be my wives, I've told them that I won't accept any more girls unless an exception appears, I've told them that we are fine the way we are...."

Yasenia passed her hand through her hair, a little frustrated, and said, "Also, I don't know if Kali is the one. She fits perfectly; not only are her elements what we need to be complete, but her alchemy talent is also superior to Evelyn's by a lot. With her, we would have talented alchemy and healer."

Yasenia continued with a sigh, "Even if we don't look at her obvious strong points. Her personality is quiet and would fit with Cecile and Andrea a lot. However, I have only seen her surface, even if everything seems good... Her wounds are too deep, and I don't know how to delve deep into them without hurting her...."

Tatyana looked at Yasenia and smiled gently, "Little treasure, are you... Insecure of yourself?" Yasenia flinched a little.

Tatyana lifted her arms, wound them around her neck, and carried her down, burying Yasenia's face in her neck. Then, she asked again, more softly. "Tell mom, little treasure. Are you insecure about starting a relationship with Kali?"

Yasenia hugged Tatyana, putting their bodies together, and rubbed her head on her neck. "...Yes. I don't know if I can heal the scars in her heart, and to be honest, if I accept a woman I'm not sure I will be able to make her happy; I would rather not do it. That is why I rather know more about her before doing anything."

Tatyana chuckled, "You are so cute, little treasure." Yasenia blushed a little.

Tatyana separated Yasenia and then raised her hand; tiptoeing, she patted her head. Tatyana advised gently, "Girls... No. Cultivators that have passed what she has at such early age most of the time become demonic cultivators. Their heart demons grow exponentially, transforming into what we call a fallen cultivator."

Tatyana continued, "Even if they manage to resist the heart demons and people smile at them, they are very sensitive. They know if someone is secretly dissing them, afraid of them, or even disgusted with them. Because their heart demons are strong, even after being able to push through it all, they are often killed by the tribulations."