Chapter 160. Yasenia's efforts and nightmares.

Cecile nodded, "I'm quite surprised you were even able to control yourself."

Yasenia chuckled, "I've gained control of my instincts during these months, especially the ones related to breeding."

Cecile looked down at her still bloated belly. "Umm... can we stay connected until I fall asleep? I don't mind your release covering me when I relax, and It escapes...."

Yasenia looked at Cecile tenderly and said, "Wrap your legs around my waist, sweetheart. I'm going to move with you."

Cecile nodded and hugged Yasenia tighter, also tightening her insides. With both members still inserted. Yasenia moved until they were sideways; she also made Cecile place her wing on the bed for her to lay on. Then, Yasenia lay on the silver wing, hugging each other.

Yasenia put her arms around Cecile, and Cecile snuggled closer, burying her face in Yasenia's neck, pressing their naked bodies together, and using her other wing to wrap around Yasenia, surrounding her with her wings.

Lying on her feather wing, Yasenia felt extremely comfortable. It was fluffy, refreshing, and smelled very pleasing. Moreover, her penis and tail felt very good inside Cecile.

After they coiled around each other, Cecile closed her eyes and relaxed. However, her muscles loosened when she relaxed, letting all the fluids gush out. Feeling their lower halves being completely smeared with Yasenia's release, they both looked at each other and giggled. "My love, you released too much inside."

Yasenia put her smiling lips on her cheek and spoke, "It is your fault, sweetheart. How can I not fill you if you feel so good?"

Cecile turned her head, making their lips touch, and spoke lovingly, "Since our first time, I felt heavenly, my love. Thank you for loving me."

Yasenia kissed her with a smile and pulled out her tail. Then, she coiled it around Cecile's three tails. Yasenia continued giving Cecile these soft and tender tap kisses until Cecile fell asleep from pure comfort because of the loving caresses of the dragoness.

After she heard Cecile's stable breathing, Yasenia stopped her kisses but didn't separate, looking at Cecile's peerless facial features. When she felt Cecile deeply asleep, she thought to herself, 'Getting out from this embrace will be very difficult... Moreover, I'm still inside her....'

Yasenia gradually made her erection disappear, letting her member slip out naturally. Then, little by little, she uncoiled her tail and arms from Cecile. Yasenia looked at the big silver wings traping her and laughed helplessly, 'How do I get out of here without waking her up?'

Yasenia first used her tail to lift the wing she had over her. Then, she used her arm to lift her upper body slightly. Cecile's arm fell to the sides, and with a light tap from her feet and arm, Yasenia jumped out of bed. She used the tail to control her fall and make absolutely zero noise. Yasenia chuckled lowly, 'That was hard.'

Yasenia took out a cleaning towel with some enchantments to make it extra soft and absorb fluids. Then, Yasenia looked tenderly at Cecile and approached her. 'Even if you said you didn't mind. How could I let my sweetheart sleep like this?'

Yasenia slowly moved Cecile's legs and opened them, showing the mess of fluids there. She carefully and slowly cleaned her, trying not to wake her up. She took another fifteen minutes to clean her and the bedsheets without waking her up.

Yasenia grabbed some sheets and placed them over Cecile, and tucked her in them. Then she gave one last kiss to her forehead, "Goodnight, sweetheart."

Then, lethargic, she went to her own bedroom.

She opened the door and saw Tatyana lying on the bed, waiting for her. Yasenia went on autopilot into Tatyana's embrace and said, "Goodnight, mom."

Tatyana secured her daughter between her arms and said, "Sleep, little treasure. No matter what nightmares you have, I'm here with you."