Chapter 23. Trouble in the library and Breakthrough.

After the classes, Yasenia went to the Skill Library. This time she went alone.

When she opened the door, there were rows and rows of skills, and in the middle, there was a spiral staircase that led to the next floor.

Skills, weapons, and cultivation techniques were classified like this. from the weakest to the strongest: Mortal, Spirit, Magical, Earth, and Heaven. Heaven was the last level for mortal treasures and where the mortal limits lay. Then surpassing that rank, we have Transcendental realm treasures.

Each rank had low, mid, high, and peak sub-levels.

Yasenia's robe was a High-level Magic-Rank treasure. Yasenia's sword was a low-level magical treasure, and her tail, when hardened, was equivalent to a high-level Spirit Rank weapon.

They were astounding for someone at her level.

On the other side, her [Flowers and Spring] Kimono was different. It was a monstrous Middle-Level Heaven-Rank treasure!

Because the Kimono aided in cultivation and did not serve in combat, Tatyana gifted it to her.

The first floor of the library had Mortal and Spirit Rank skills. This level was available to all the disciples of the Academy.

The next level had Magical Rank skills and cultivation methods. You must be at least of the outer disciple violet class or above to enter this level.

The next level you could enter when you advanced to the violet class in the inner disciple section or above had Earth-Rank skills and cultivation methods.

The fourth and highest level was only available to core disciples. It had Heaven-Rank skills and cultivation methods.

One must become a teacher and make some oaths to the heavens for higher rarity. Heaven Oaths were definite, and besides a few unorthodox methods, one would be struck by lightning if they disobeyed.

Yasenia was aiming for the second level. She wanted to find something that could last until her accurate movement technique could be learned.

In truth, what she said in class was a lie.

Her scroll was too high-ranked to be learned by people of her level and not too complex. It was given by Tatyana and was found inside the ancient tomb.

She didn't want covetous eyes on it, so she spoke like that.

Tatyana couldn't use it because it was for people like Yasenia. You had to have a tail and at least one of the three celestial elements to learn it.

When she was about to reach the staircase, she was stopped by a short, orange-haired man. Seeing his lustful eyes and arrogant disposition, she could already guess where this was going.

This time, however, she couldn't slap the person flying as she did with that Young Master. This man was at least a few realms above her, and her fishing chances were null.

'He probably is in the Dantian spiritualization Realm if he is a teacher.'

Carlos has been one of the librarians at the Academy for at least 150 years. Thanks to his family and the effort he put into studying, he accumulated a lot of knowledge and became one of the leading librarians.

At that time, he was only at the half-step of the unification realm.

The necessary condition in strength for the position is surpassing the mortal realms, so his achievements in knowledge were impressive to be accepted with such a relatively low cultivation level.

Since he entered as a librarian, the efficiency of gathering valuable books, gathering information, and ordering the library improved.

Moreover, he could easily find the correct books for students or teachers. However, this service was only done to inner disciples of the blue class or above.