Chapter 70. Evelyn's Pervertedness knows no bounds! (R-18)

[author] Trigger Warning! Yasenia, Evelyn, and Tatyana will make a "Netorare" Play.[/author]

Yasenia didn't stop kissing Evelyn and let Evelyn caress her body as she liked. Yasenia moved one hand to Evelyn's little breast, and the other slid across her skin toward her flower. Evelyn moved her hands and sank them in Yasenia's softness, letting her hard pink tips between her fingers. 'I love this feeling of my hand sinking in her~ her body is so soft, smooth, and attractive.'

Yasenia's hand reached her core, massaged Evelyn's every fold, and used her long, beautiful fingers to penetrate her, stimulating her gently. Yasenia spoke with a deep and sensual voice. "Dear, I love you *kiss* Today, let's do it gently. I want to make love with you."

Evelyn had already forgotten about Tatyana, and she spoke. "Mmh, okay, Ahn~ I like your gentle side, Ah! A lot~."

Yasenia took out her hand and covered Evelyn's petite body with hers, leaving her completely under her. With Yasenia's big breasts so close to her face, Evelyn moved and caught her nipple with her mouth. Yasenia moaned and said with a breathy voice, "My dear loves my breasts so much~ I'm very happy~ Do they taste good, dear?"

As she spoke, Yasenia aimed and penetrated her slowly. Evelyn felt her pleasure climbing to the top fast and sucked strongly as her big member opened her insides. Yasenia lowered her upper body, resting her breast on her face and covering her completely. Evelyn licked, bit, and sucked as Yasenia reached the cervix and slowly moved her waist, scraping her insides.

Yasenia continued thrusting. She made Evelyn cum in two minutes in that position. Then, Yasenia lifted her upper body and looked down at Evelyn gently. Evelyn looked at the smiling Yasenia, filled with warmth for the dragoness.

Suddenly Yasenia was pulled up by someone that said, "You are having fun with your wife! How about you include me?"

Evelyn saw Yasenia's face changing as she exclaimed, "What are you doing? This wasn't the plan! We are making love to Evelyn today!"

Tatyana sneered and used her cultivation to lock Evelyn, making her unable to move from her laid-back and opened-legged position. Tatyana pulled Yasenia's hair and made her stand on her knees, looking in Evelyn's direction.

"How about I show Evelyn how much of a nympho you truly are!"

Tatyana put her ring finger and middle finger inside Yasenia's flower and started pleasuring her roughly. Yasenia moaned as she said, "Hyan! Tatyana Ah! AH! Stop! I want to make Evelyn feel good! Not this!!"

Evelyn looked at Tatyana's hand squelching on Yasenia's core, making her liquid splash on top of her, and her heartbeat rose.

Tatyana didn't listen to Yasenia, and when she felt her insides spasming, she loosened her hand on her hair and pulled one of her nipples enough for the whole breast to deform. Yasenia's eyes rolled up as she shouted, "I'm cumming!!"

Yasenia cummed from her male and female sex, staining Evelyn's upper body with her cum. Evelyn tried to move to catch her cum, but Tatyana didn't let her, leaving her there breathing roughly.

As Yasenia cummed on top of her, Tatyana looked straight at Evelyn and sneered, "What, getting aroused because I made your lover scream in pleasure? Something you can't do? Degenerate, since you like that, how about this?"

Evelyn saw how Tatyana put Yasenia on all fours, facing her, and then, *Pah!* She heard flesh slapping against flesh as Yasenia's breasts bounced in front of her face.

Tatyana's waist didn't stop hitting Yasenia's plump butt as she said, "How about this, Evelyn? I'm molding Yasenia's insides as you can't even move! How does it feel hearing your lover scream of pleasure while another woman fucks her?"