Chapter 187. Consequences. The true strength of the Heart Demons.

[author] Please read. So, the reason today was delayed was that I just reached home because I went to visit family over, and it was very sudden. In short, I couldn't schedule things properly.

About Andrea's illustration. I have the illustration finished with me since yesterday, but it still has the watermarks. So, I'm waiting for the illustrator to delete them to upload them here. However, Nassima hasn't answered me the whole day... So I will upload it when she answers me.

The next illustration will be Angel's because both polls have won in her favor after all. Now you can read the chapter with one of the biggest cliffs! Hahaha *Cough* sorry.[/author]

After drinking all of Yasenia's release, she felt heavenly. Kali's body felt anew, her strength increased, her skin smoothened, and her thoughts became clear for a short period of time. Even with these refreshing sensations, she couldn't control her body's spasms because of one thing. The energy from the release filled her body with extreme pleasure that wrecked her nervous system. But It was a sensation that she always looked forward to every night since that day she was able to ingest her semen.

Yasenia kept her penis in her mouth even after she stopped cumming because she felt Kali deliriously sucking it. She wanted to wait for her orgasm to stop before taking it out, not to let Kali's mind wander and know what thing was delivering this pleasure. Yasenia controlled her sensations, making her erection disappear little by little to free more space in Kali's mouth, and caressed her head tenderly, waiting for her to come down from her orgasm.

Kali took five minutes to stop twitching because of pleasure. After coming down from her orgasm and feeling the soft member in her mouth, she unconsciously continued to lick the now soft head adoringly. Her tongue slowly caressed it as if it were a treasure in her mouth, her mind still in a haze because of the brain-wrecking orgasm. When her tongue top passed the tip's slit, her tongue tingled pleasantly, and she savored every bit of the remaining liquid on it.

Yasenia was beginning to become aroused and ready for round two, but she didn't want that. Now, it was time to relax with her honey and make her realize what she did, so she slowly took out her penis, making Kali frown slightly. Yasenia smiled, amused, after seeing Kali's expression and lay beside her, hugging Kali without minding the wet sheets surrounding her.

When Yasenia lay beside her, Kali looked sideways at Yasenia's face sluggishly. When the dragoness's tender smile and beautiful golden slit eyes entered her eyes, that frown disappeared, and her mind cleared up slightly. Then, she began recalling what had just happened and became slightly dazed, looking at the divine face in front of her.

Yasenia hugged Kali over the sheets and used her tail to absorb the excess energy that was still coursing Kali's body, giving Kali a tail full-body massage as she did that. Yasenia smiled gently and kissed her scarred lips softly, "You've done well, Kali. Our hard work with my tail was worth it. How do you feel?"

Kali's body softened with Yasenia's administration, and she continued looking at Yasenia's gentle face, completely dazed, still unable to believe what had happened. 'Did I really do that? Was I able to make that with Yasenia?'

Yasenia saw that she was still dazed and trying to understand what she had done. Her voice was still gentle as she whispered in Kali's ear. "It must be like a dream come true, right, my love? Don't worry; I will stay beside you until you understand what we did together..."

After saying that, she hugged her closer and buried Kali's face in her breasts, using her soft body to bury Kali in comfort. Then, she patted and kissed the top of Kali's head softly.

Kali felt her head surrounded by that familiar softness and fragrance and took a deep breath. The sweet floral scent awakened her mind enough to realize what she had accomplished. Then, after realizing and understanding what she had done, a burst of happiness invaded her body. Kali teared up and whimpered, "I did it..."