Chapter 158. Flora's request, Yasenia's struggles.

Flora struggled and bowed, asking, "I'm sorry if this offends young miss, but could Young Miss ejaculate with life energy inside of me? It doesn't need to be through the vagina. It can be through the mouth."

Yasenia frowned and looked at Flora questioningly, "Why do you want it, Flora? I need a very good reason to accept this demand... Moreover, have you asked mom? I think that she would be the one more against this, right?"

Flora lifted her body and said, "Lady Tatyana gave the go-ahead. The Lady told me that she doesn't mind young miss having sex with others. The thing the Lady doesn't want is for young miss to love more people than you do right now."

Yasenia massaged her temples and said, "Follow me, Flora. I want to ask you some things."

Yasenia and Flora moved to the fourth floor, reaching the room with the transparent ceiling. Yasenia sat on a white sofa and patted the place beside her. Flora smiled gently and sat there. Then, she waited for Yasenia to speak.

Yasenia looked at the sky and said, "Flora, you don't need to refer to me as young miss right now... I wanted to ask you... Is my behavior strange?"

Flora reclined and asked, her tone relaxed, "Why do you ask, Yassy?"

Yasenia looked at the dryad and smiled, "It has been a while since someone called me that way...."

Yasenia let her head fall on Flora's lap and asked, "Is seeing sex as a part of love... strange? I mean... After these months with my lovers, I can't imagine myself having sex with someone before falling in love. It feels like I'm betraying them, and I always feel uncomfortable thinking about it."

Flora caressed Yasenia's midnight black hair and asked, looking at Yasenia, "Yassy, what you are feeling is normal... But that way of thinking is only common to mortals. Most cultivators, especially after so many years alive, seek stimulation, joy, happiness, novelty, power, knowledge, new experiences... Sex is a wonderful tool that can make people feel many different things..."

Flora continued speaking, "From the thrill and pleasure at the moment, to the sensations of guilt and betrayal of cheating. The scope of feelings that sex can induce are many and varied. Therefore, the longer someone lives, the less important sex becomes in a relationship."

Flora frowned and said, "Well, that is a lie... The importance of sex becomes higher and higher until it reaches a point where it begins losing precedence."

Flora chuckled and said, "You will be able to see that people in their hundreds give sex a somewhat exalted position in the relationship, but the older they get, the more this position falls in their hearts.

Yasenia asked, "Then, if one person of a couple that has been together for hundreds of years suddenly has sex with another, because they felt like so... The other person won't get angry?"

Flora giggled, "Everyone is different, Yassy. Some people would brush it off since they deeply trust each other after being together for so many years, and they know it was just a fling at the moment. Others may ask who the person who tickled their partner's interest was and sometimes join them. Others ask for permission first, and they talk about it. And finally, some get angry to various degrees."

Yasenia nodded, and flora lowered her head to kiss her forehead, "Yassy, in this world, sex is as important in a relationship as you want it to be. You can treat it as sacred or treat it as another activity like hugs and pecks. You didn't dislike my kiss on your beautiful forehead, right?"

Yasenia nodded with a smile, "I liked it."

Flora smiled and continued, "Therefore, I'm not in a rush. You can speak it with your lovers first. However, you must address something important first."