Chapter 113. Playful Morning, Tournament Rewards!

Kali felt Yasenia's hand going down her back and stiffened. Yasenia instantly changed her hand motion upwards. She caressed her back while making Kali have her mouth full of her taste.

The others discreetly looked from the side without alerting Kali and used Tatyana's mental connection to speak. Evelyn said, 'Look at her go! She is very aggressive compared to how she was with us initially!'

Andrea laughed and said, 'I think we will be able to see the full offensive off the dragoness! I can't wait to see Kali head over heels for Yasenia.'

Cecile also chuckled and shared her previous night's beginning with them. After hearing it, they smirked. Angel, who was on top of Yasenia, buried her head in her softness and said through the connection, 'Wow! Her scent is... Different. Super relaxing. I might fall asleep again~.'

The others sniffed, and like Angel said, her scent, even if it smelled the same, made all their nerves relax. Cecile said, 'She must have felt Kali becoming nervous when she lowered her hand to touch her butt, and now she is relaxing her.'

Evelyn asked, 'So she is testing her limits, to break them little by little later.'

Angel said, 'Poor Kali, she must have suffered a lot.'

Tatyana said, 'She has a firm heart, little Angel. If it were you or Evelyn, the heart demons she bears would have consumed you a long time ago.'

Andrea asked curiously, 'How would we fare? Oh, her scent changed again. Mmmh~ arousing, I like this effect the most, hahaha.'

The others curiously looked at Kali's reaction, which wasn't pleasant. Kali started trembling a little, even if she didn't realize herself, and was still kissing Yasenia. Yasenia didn't stop her scent, but she stopped their saliva exchanging kisses. She looked at the blushing Kali and spoke gently, "Honey, do you like my scent?"

Kali was, like the dragoness intended, kissed silly. After hearing Yasenia, Kali subconsciously sniffed. The sweet floral scent made her feel hot but pleasant. It felt as if her whole body was being massaged softly. Kali became intoxicated, and knowing that it was Yasenia's scent, her trembling subsided somewhat.

She buried her face in the crook of her neck and took deep breaths. After some breaths, Kali's thoughts were clearer. However, this only made her love for Yasenia deepen, 'She smells so good and pleasant. I can feel my body comfortably tingling a little. Does it have aphrodisiac effects? But I'm sure that Yasenia wouldn't use something strong... Is she trying to make my fear for them lessen? How did she even know? Maybe... She guessed what I went through?'

Meanwhile, Yasenia took this chance that Kali was reflecting and lifted Angel by the butt. Angel instantly reacted and met Yasenia's lips. Angel greedily sucked Yasenia's tongue into her mouth. Yasenia used her long tongue and filled Angel's mouth with it. Angel felt it wreaking havoc inside her mouth, and her body went limp. She also swallowed from time to time, delighted.

Kali felt some movements, and this scene greeted her. A pair of beautiful women exchanging a deep and passionate kiss. Angel saw that Kali was looking, so she stopped their kiss. She licked her lips and looked toward Kali. "Don't worry, Kali! Now that you are with Yasenia, everything will turn out all right!"

Angel sat up on Yasenia's waist and crossed her arms, saying proudly, "After all, Yasenia is the best!"

Yasenia laughed and Tackled her baby to the bed. Yasenia then started tickling her while covering her with kisses. "Hahaha, Yasenia! I was talking *Kiss* Hahaha! I was talking seriously with *Kiss* Kali! Hahaha!"

Yasenia said, "How can my baby be so cute! I love you a ton!"

Kali saw how Yasenia's tail wagged, doing "S" shapes while she attacked Angel and laughed, amused. Yasenia stopped her attack and looked back at Kali with a smile. Before Kali realized that she laughed, Yasenia tackled Kali and did the same to her, leaving a heavily breathing Angel behind. Kali started laughing with Yasenia's tickles, "Hahaha, stop!" *Kiss*