Chapter 34. Evelyn's past and confession. (R-15)

Angel didn't know if she should tell her about Yesenia's two weapons (her tail and male sex). 'Is Yasenia keeping it from them on purpose? I don't think so but to be sure...'

Cecile saw these changes of expression and was confused. 'Why did she go from embarrassed to confused?'

Angel decided not to talk about her male sex but... With a blushing face she said "Cecile, Yasenia can use her tail during intercourse. It is very soft and... "She couldn't speak anymore!

Cecile's imagination started to run wild and a faint blush appeared on her stoic face. 'She can... isn't it too big...? If Angel can take it then, I should be ab-... What Am I thinking!?'

Angel for the first time saw Cecile blush and put on an embarrassed expression and was enchanted. 'What to do... I want to pinch her red cheeks!'

Meanwhile, Yasenia and Evelyn were walking toward the registration place. Seeing her struggling face and unable to speak her mind, Yasenia stopped and took her hand. "W-What are you doing?"

Yasenia didn't answer and started to drag her to a hidden place. When they reached a hidden bench, Yasenia set up a concealing formation and sat.

Yasenia curled her tail around Evelyn and lifted her onto her lap. She wrapped one arm around her waist and pressed her back on her bosom. At the same time, the other hand started patting her while the tail just stayed around Evelyn's waist

Yasenia didn't speak, she just stayed like that petting her head with one hand and using the other to secure her better giving a protective embrace. Evelyn wanted to speak but, the warmth and the sense of security Yasenia gave her was too comforting.

She couldn't help but feel the tears gather in her eyes she said a little frustrated "If you are like this... *Sob* How can someone resist?"

Yasenia answered gently, "Why resist? Evelyn, I will repeat myself as much as needed until all of you understands what I mean. The only thing I can't fulfill is giving any of you loyalty. However, I will always be crystal clear with all of you. No matter what you ask me unless it involves the privacy of another one of you, I am going to speak about it."

Evelyn closed her eyes and felt Yasenia's warm and soft body pressing on her back. She took a deep breath and that sweet floral fragrance invaded her senses relaxing her messed up feelings. Evelyn just let herself sink into this comforting feeling for a while.

After staying like that for a moment Evelyn opened her eyes and started speaking, "This was told to me by a relative and confirmed by my mother... My mother is a darkness and ice attributed cultivator. My father, on the other hand, was lightning and magma attributed. Me being light and lighting attribute is strange."

"Before I was born they were together like a normal cultivation couple. My mother, however, wanted more power because they almost had a big accident. Since she has a Yin attributed constitution, she searched for dual cultivation technique... "

Evelyn frowned the more she spoke, "She didn't have much lust because of her extreme Yin nature, so she thought that it wouldn't affect her much."

Yasenia massaged between her brows and Evelyn let her expression relax, "After getting a dual cultivation technique that she found on a secret realm exploration, they started using it. My father, however, after some years, couldn't keep up with her growing libido. Seeing that my father couldn't keep up with her when before, he had more than enough stamina, she wanted to stop using it."

Evelyn smiled bitterly, "But it seems that the ecstasy that the technique brought her was addicting... My mother after some talking with my father, finally convinced my father to let her start a harem."