Chapter 42. Angel's dire situation.

Yasenia looked around and tried to catch one of her human pursuers. Her half-red half-golden slit eyes glowed, 'I will make you guys spit everything no matter the methods I need to use!'

She heard a rustling sound and stopped. She saw a shadow going in one direction. She followed behind it stealthily. When she was nearing, she jumped on one branch of the cloud tree and hid in the crown of it. She advanced carefully from one cloud tree to another, hiding her scent and presence.

Yasenia didn't forget to watch out for cloud beasts. She didn't want to be surprised by them and be found out.

She continued following her for one minute until she was able to stop just above the shadow. She looked around and not seeing anything she dropped on top of it, *Bang!*.

When she landed on top of the female cultivator, she used the blunt tail tip in the hardened state and pierced her mouth reaching her throat. This made it impossible for her to speak. At the same time, Yasenia locked onto her limbs until she was completely subdued.

Yasenia smiled and said, "Since you are following me, you should know that my tail tip can change forms, right? You don't want it to suddenly become a sword if I get scared by your shouts..." Yasenia smiled and whispered softly, "...Right?"

The female cultivator knew that she was in trouble so she shook her head. She was courageous enough to attack Yasenia because there were almost 80 people following her! Now that she was alone, her courage got eaten by the dragon!

Yasenia quickly used one hand and took off her spatial ring. The female cultivator despaired even more. Then Yasenia started taking off her clothes! The woman looked at those half-red half-golden slit eyes while she felt Yasenia running her hands through her skin.

She started thinking of not so safe for children's thoughts and Yasenia's hands sent pleasant shivers up her spine. Yasenia whispered seductively, "What a good girl, don't move, I have to prepare you for our following action fufufu~"

The female cultivator felt a numbing feeling and wanted to swallow her saliva, but the hardened tail inside her mouth didn't let her. This led to her drool dripping from the sides of her mouth. Yasenia's tail coiled around her without taking out her tip and constricted her. This coupled with Yasenia grabbing her last undergarments with a seductive smile, made her heartbeat quicken.

Yasenia took it off and seeing nothing suspicious she looked up to the blushing girl. Yasenia approached her face and took off her tail from her mouth. The girl half-closed her eyes expecting something more. Yasenia opened the girl's mouth with her hands and looked inside, seeing that there wasn't any pill for suicide, she smiled beautifully.

The girl became mesmerized seeing her smile! That is until Yasenia opened her mouth. "Now that you have absolutely nothing to rely on. We can do two things. You tell me the truth and I let you go... Or I torture you until you tell me the truth and let you go. You can also choose to not tell me anything, but I don't really recommend it~"

The woman felt as if a basin of cold water dropped on her! Now Yasenia's smile appeared terrifying. "W-what do you w-want to know."

Yasenia looked at her like she was braindead. "Obviously, who did this? Why? What are your other objectives? I don't believe all of you are tied by an oath to not say anything. I also don't believe you are aiming for our treasures so you better think carefully when speaking."

The woman stammered, "I don't know the r-real person behind this. We are just l-lackeys of someone else, and we were lent to that person. We also were told to separate you and that big boobed blonde from the group, they said it was insurance in case you happened to be too strong."