Chapter 26. Senior sister and the dragoness.

Another two weeks passed, and Angel and Evelyn advanced a level in their cultivation, reaching the ninth and eighth levels, respectively. Cecile was also on the verge of a breakthrough to the half-step level since she had been stuck in the ninth level for some months already.

Yasenia has started to fight with her classmates from time to time.

With her new cultivation level, awakened bloodline, and [Lingering star steps], only the people in the top five were her opponents.

The only person she hadn't beaten yet, although she was close, was Cecile. She had Ice, wind, and space as her attributes, a strong bloodline, and a high-level earth rank movement technique. Above all of that, she was an archer.

Yasenia was having trouble closing the distance to attack her, and ranged attacks were not effective enough. Position-wise, Yasenia was fifth in the violet class.

Madelaine was surprised about her abrupt rise in cultivation. She asked about it, but Yasenia just said that it was an effect her bloodline brought, so she didn't worry about it anymore.

At that moment, Yasenia was walking to the blacksmithing branch. She wanted to sell some metals she found in one mission she did yesterday.

When she reached the shop, there were some people, so she waited in the queue.

While waiting, she felt someone stop near her back, looking at her tail. She was a little annoyed and said while turning. "What, you haven't seen a tail before?"

However, once she turned around, she had to look up! You should remember that Yasenia was a 187-centimeter-tall woman, yet the female behind her was taller than her. At a glance, Yasenia guessed that she was 198 cm tall.

She had tan skin and a toned body, but without looking bulky. The muscle mass was just right to look powerful and beautiful. She had a very heroic figure without losing her womanly assets, like a slim waist, nice breasts, and wide hips.

Her entire body seemed to be suited for a war goddess. Middle-length brown hair and light-green eyes adorned her heroic face. Her whole being exuded a charm that even women would have difficulty resisting.

The woman, Andrea, answered with a smile, her voice deep and velvety, resonating with Yasenia's core. "Well, I have seen tails before. But I haven't seen one attached to a beautiful person like you until now."

Yasenia's eyelashes fluttered. 'Such a pleasant voice.'

She raised an eyebrow and smiled teasingly, "Now that you've seen it, what do you think?" Then she swished her tail in front of her, her golden eyes asking for praise.

Andrea was not someone that refrained herself from teasing, so she responded, deepening her smile and looking into her eyes. "How about you let me touch it later? I'm sure I will be able to tell you exactly how much I like it." Yasenia felt her heart skip a beat.

Recovering fast, she laughed aloud, finding this woman attractive and interesting.

Yasenia linked arms with her and pressed Andrea's toned arm between her ample bosom, making Andrea raise her brow. "I don't mind letting you touch it, but you must tell me your name first. I'm Yasenia, an outer disciple of the violet cultivation class."

Andrea chuckled and answered. "I'm Andrea, an inner disciple of the blacksmithing violet class."

Yasenia was surprised and asked, "What class are you in the cultivation branch?"

Andrea and Yasenia followed the queue forwards while talking. "None. Once you make it to the inner disciple level, you will be able to focus either on your profession or cultivation path. Of course, this doesn't mean we don't cultivate. It is just that our cultivation techniques are different. Instead of absorbing the world's energy normally, which we still can, we absorb energy while working. Alchemists do it while creating pills, and blacksmiths while forging. Formation masters are the only ones that still need to cultivate normally."