Chapter 36. Tatyana's identity.

In a closer place than you would think, inside the Rita Academy, and in one of the most luxurious halls, there was a woman with raven black hair that reached under her soft butt. She was 173 cm tall with a slender body of perfect proportions. This beautiful woman had a pair of blood-red piercing eyes that could see through fate itself and her aura was imposing making people want to kneel in reverence.

In front of her, there were four elders and another ten or so people kneeling reverentially to her. One of the elders spoke "Headmistress, the new students have already entered. The new batch has some promising disciples. There are ten of them that are above the rest, entering the monstrous genius category."

One of the female teachers although a little intimidated spoke calmly "May I speak?"

This woman was Madeleine, who now didn't carry her normally confident aura, the only thing around her was respect for the monstrous cultivator in front of her, that person alone can deter three whole empires from attacking this Rita state.

The red-eyed woman, Tatyana, looked at Madeleine and her regal voice resounded in the hall, "You may."

Tatyana analyzed Madeleine and she remembered, 'This is the person that took my little treasure as her disciple... Not bad, she can teach her about how to control her energy better, let's see what she tells me...'

Madeleine felt completely bare before those red eyes, but spoke without change in her tone, "This time we have poached an extremely talented child."

Tatyana rose an eyebrow and gestured for her to continue, Madeleine continued "She is a dragon girl, it seems that her bloodline is especially potent and she is extremely hard-working. Her learning speed is out of the norm, and she has an extremely steady and clear heart."

Tatyana almost smiled foolishly about someone complimenting her dear daughter so high, but she held back! She had to look dignified! She asked with a little smile and her voice more relaxed, "Tell me about her progress."

The four elders felt their lips twitch a little, they knew that girl was their Headmistress' daughter. They also knew about their relationship and the reason that she was birthed for, that is, to become Tatyana's lover!

The moment Tatyana gave permission, Madeleine was elated and spoke in length, "Yasenia has entered as the top disciple from the entrance exams, her fighting style is flexible and overbearing at the same time. She also has strength above her cultivation level, when she was in second-level of the Body modification realm, she beat someone on the eighth level. Moreover, that cultivator was of the purple class."

Madeleine stopped to let the information sink and continued, "During this month in the academy, her cultivation speed soared. In the first week, she broke through the third level, two weeks later she reached the sixth level, now she is at the seventh level."

Tatyana frowned hearing her abnormal advancement speed. Some of her spiritual pressure escaped and fell over Madeleine, "Did you let her foundation be destroyed to advance faster and then brag here? Speak."

Madeleine felt a chill on her spine and hastily continued, "I was worried about her destroying her foundation, so I cheeked it. Not only did she not destroy her foundation, right now it is stronger than when she first came to the academy!"

Every person present was stupefied and Tatyana released her spiritual pressure. They had seen people Advancing that fast, or even faster, but all of them destroyed or weakened their foundation somewhat.

Tatyana hasn't been in the academy because she had to clean up the aftermath with the demonic sect. She asked confused, "Did she eat a heavenly treasure in one of her missions? How is it possible to advance that fast?"