Chapter 65. Yasenia is a Progenitor Queen!?

After seeing her begging expression, Tatyana decided to clear their doubts. "Do you remember how only high-level bloodlines can mark their mates?"

The others nodded, "Those with high-level bloodline are treated like superior beast-humans by them, so, in their culture, Yasenia is like royalty. Of course, they don't go kneeling in the streets like they are doing now. However, they are respectful toward higher-level beast humans. The reason they are kneeling is that they are slaves. Therefore they see themselves like your subjects."

The owner's eyes shined, looking at Yasenia. "Say, miss, do you want to work here? Not as a slave, of course. You could be one of the administrators! We could make a better slave house for the beast humans with your high position between them! Some of them would even come to us voluntarily!"

Yasenia thought about it seriously. However, she shook her head. She first turned towards them and said, "Rise, I'm not any kind of royalty. My biological mother is her, a human. I don't have beast human ancestry; thus, I should not be revered like you are doing."

Tatyana smiled wryly, 'You shouldn't have said that little treasure...'

After Yasenia stopped speaking, the kneeling beast humans that were about to rise threw their bodies to the floor and plastered themselves on the ground. Moreover, the ones that were standing also kneeled! Stupefying almost everyone. They shouted in a chorus, "We are honored to present ourselves to a new [Progenitor Queen]! We hope your lineage extends to eternity and beyond!"

Tatyana shook her head and looked at Yasenia. Yasenia had one of the weirdest expressions she had seen her make since birth, almost making her burst into laughter. Yasenia, her lovers, and most humans present turned toward Tatyana. Yasenia commanded, "Explain."

Tatyana said to her dismayed daughter, "Since you are born from a human, doesn't this make you the first of your bloodline species? Therefore, you are a progenitor. Moreover, you are of the highest level of bloodlines. That is why they added the Queen to your title."

Evelyn asked curiously, "You just said beast-humans born from humans. Is it possible to have a beast-human child even when the parents are completely human?"

Tatyana nodded, "I will explain a little more about this later, but know that it is possible."

Yasenia asked her mother, "My bloodline name is [Celestial Firmament Dragon]. There aren't any more of these?"

Tatyana smiled mischievously, "You are the first of your bloodline Yasenia. There are [Firmament Dragons] and [Celestial dragons], but the combined and strengthened bloodline... There isn't anywhere. At least not that I know. The seniors from you know where also told you, right? You are a miracle!"

Yasenia asked with a wagging tail, sending many customers into deep thought. "Then, since my bloodline is so strong, will our children be powerful?"

Tatyana laughed and nodded, "Our children will be mighty! That is for sure."

Yasenia smiled happily, and her tail wagging speed accelerated, confirming some of the customer's deep thoughts. 'I have to buy a beast-human and marry her/him. Can you imagine my little daughter or son wagging their tails toward me? Decided!'

That lizard girl looked up in adoration, "Pure Dragon Bloodline!" She turned toward the owner and struggled to speak up.

The owner was playing with her auburn curly hair, thinking. 'I already knew about Progenitors, but not progenitor queens/kings... This is new.'

The lizard girl steeled herself and asked. "Owner, can we follow her? We want to serve the new Progenitor Queen!"

The owner raised her curved eyebrow and was about to answer when Yasenia cut them off, "I don't want followers now. I'm weak, young, and inexperienced. Furthermore, I don't have either influence or time to manage all of you. When I'm stronger... I will see what I can do, but I want to concentrate on strengthening myself first."