Chapter 100. Long Tian Xue.

The night passed, and the morning came. Yasenia gave each of them a morning kiss, and they woke up. She carried Angel and went to the washroom. The others also prepared and wore their energy-gathering robes.

After the morning cultivation session, breakfast, and some light talk, they changed into the cultivation robes and went to the arena. They reached quite early. Yasenia looked around and saw fewer people than yesterday. It seems that there were a lot of deaths yesterday...

Tatyana went to the side to speak with some sect masters about the security of the formation; it seemed that some sects had many deaths yesterday.

When Tatyana separated, a group of cultivators approached. They had the murderous aura that demonic cultivators normally carried. The woman at the helm was pale-skinned and had gaunt cheeks with white hair and completely black eyes. "I'm Long Tian Xue, of the graveyard sect. I heard that you killed my little brother."

The people around stopped and looked at them. Yasenia looked at her and nodded, "That's right. Since he tried to make me agree to something forcefully, I took matters into my hands when I saw he wasn't giving up... Well, killing him was a matter of course."

The girl sneered and said, "Then killing a whore such as you should also be a matter of course! I will be your first opponent today; you better choose death battle so that I can make you my undead!"

Yasenia raised her eyebrow at the one-and-a-half-head shorter woman and said, smirking. "Now that you asked me, your battle will be the only one I will not choose death battle. Congratulations, you played yourself."

Andrea and the rest directly laughed. Evelyn sniggered, "It seems that the Long family won't lose one more junior thanks to their stupidity; truly lucky~."

Long Tian Xue was about to lash out when a handsome man with silver hair entered the conversation. He looked at Yasenia and spoke with a reprimanding tone, "You shouldn't make trouble, junior. The graveyard sect has some deals with our academy, and being in a bad relationship can hurt the academy. How about Yasenia apologizes, pays compensation, and we resolve it silently."

Yasenia didn't dismiss him and played with the man, answering, "Apologize? Are you trying to imply that I'm in the wrong? Better yet, did you just say that it will be a loss for our academy? Hahaha, wouldn't it be the other way around?"

Yasenia smirked and said, "Our academy is allied with many sects with similar or superior strength to the second-rate graveyard sect. Moreover, do you really think that the sect will cut ties with one of the strongest powers of our continent for an argument between juniors? I don't know if you are delusional or simply stupid to make that asinine statement."

While speaking, Yasenia looked at his face closely and suddenly asked, "How are you related to Lucia?"

The man who was about to respond to Yasenia had his gentle smile twitch imperceptibly when he heard her last question. However, Yasenia's sharp dragon eyes caught it. The man answered, "I'm not closely related. I know about her because our hair color is the same, which is rare. Moreover, she is quite a lovely girl. "

Yasenia discreetly focused on his reaction. She raised an eyebrow and taunted, "Then it is good; I warned her to not play little tricks anymore in the future and tell me straight if she wanted something. Even if I like her, I won't be able to forgive her a second time if she does something stupid."

Her senses caught a slight leak of killing intent, and her smile became more provocative. "However, I made her moan for one afternoon; her voice is truly beautiful. What I liked the most was her squishy butt; sinking my hands in them until she squirted was quite a delight. I hope she comes for another session~."