Chapter 48. Recharging Yasenium! (R-18)

After Yasenia fell asleep, Tatyana kept looking at her. The gentle moonlight gave her flawless skin a silvery tone. This made her features more gentle, like a goddess untainted by the mortal dust.

However, since they would leave the cloud forest tomorrow, Tatyana decided to get her Yasenium refill. Tatyana looked towards the tents and checked if everyone was sleeping.

After she confirmed it, without waking her up, she picked up the sleeping Yasenia in a princess carry. Tatyana moved towards a more remote place and took out a bed from her spatial ring. She laid Yasenia on top of it and placed a concealing formation. Then she started her attack!

Yasenia was sleeping peacefully when suddenly, she felt someone kissing her. She groggily opened her eyes and saw her mother's red eyes. Confirming who it was, she closed her eyes again and started responding to the kiss languidly, "Mom *kiss* what are you *Kiss* doing?"

Tatyana put one hand on Yasenia's big breasts and the other on the base of her tail. She stimulated her by fondling her softness and the hand on the base of her tail went along its whole length slowly. Yasenia slid her tail through her palm and made it easier for Tatyana to caress her.

Tatyana stopped kissing Yasenia and moved towards her ear. She licked her earlobe and whispered seductively, "Don't you want to be emptied after so many months, love~"

Yasenia felt a rush of excitement and her sleepiness faded away. Her scent became more powerful and her body started heating up.

Yasenia hugged Tatyana on top of her and moved Tatyana's head so that she could capture her lips. She invaded deeply with her long tongue and enjoyed Tatyana's taste. Yasenia took off her robes and clothes and Tatyana did the same.

By the time Tatyana's hand reached the tail tip, both of them were kissing hungrily and completely naked. Tatyana grabbed the tip and started to move her hand up and down. The hand movements lit up Yasenia's pleasure nerves making her moan while kissing.

Tatyana summoned her dildo and put it on. Yasenia saw it and opened her legs wide. They stopped kissing and Tatyana positioned herself. While she rubbed her tip on Yasenia's flooded entrance, she used one hand and guided the tail tip to her backdoor. Tatyana licked her lips and said, "Today, I'm going to make you scream hoarse" Then she thrust her whole length in one motion *PAH* Yasenia moaned, "Aahn~"

Yasenia this time didn't control her body, her insides started squeezing, wiggling sucking, and tightening crazily! Tatyana moaned, 'Oh my god... She is milking me!'

When she was about to move her waist, the tail thrust upwards! "Oooh!! So deep! Yasenia that is not only the tip!!" Yasenia was thrusting further than the 20cm of tail-tip!

Tatyana grabbed her hips and started the pounding. She moved back her full length, and then thrust until she reached the second entrance. Her movements were speeding up until slapping noises were heard.

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

"Ah! Ah! Tatyana! Deeper! Aahn~"

Meanwhile, Yasenia's tail was going up and down rapidly! Yasenia started to push harder and harder putting inside more off her tail! The width of her tail started widening and with each thrust she opened Tatyana's back hole wider! "AH! Oh! Yasenia you are going too deep!! OHH!"

Tatyana started squeezing the member inside her making Yasenia moan louder, without stopping her waist she took Yasenias legs and put them beside Yasenia's head and she started hammering from above!

*PAH* *PAH* *PAH*

Yasenia started moaning harder and her tail movements became faster. She couldn't hold it anymore, her mother's deep thrusts were making her crazy, "Tatyana I'm Cumming already!!!"