Chapter 128. Tatyana's Undead Legion.

They sped up through the continent and reached the tower some days later. The surroundings had different buildings, but they were like tiny protrusions on the ground compared to the enormous tower.

Tatyana and Rita descended in front of the entrance and looked at it, impressed. "I never thought that I wouldn't be able to look at the end of it...."

Rita chuckled and said, "Not even divination skills work! It is one of the things that we don't know where it came from. I think it is an inheritance of some sort."

Tatyana nodded, "The ones that can build something like this are God-level cultivators."

She looked around at the cultivators entering and going out of it. The atmosphere was somewhat dull, but there was fierce competitiveness emanating from all of them. Some groups looked at each other with killing intent, and Tatyana was sure something had happened between them. Others were more independent as they didn't even look around. There were also charming males and females attracting the cultivators that entered.

A single man approached them with his top open, showing a perfect body. "Hello beautiful, would you like to-."

Tatyana waved her hand in his direction, and everything ten kilometers in that direction began decomposing and turning into dust in a span of some seconds. Trees, vegetation, people, and beasts alike died, regardless of age, regardless of sex, regardless of who they were.

Tatyana delivered death to everything in that direction, and thus, that area became a place filled with death energy. Then, a wind lifted those ashes and carried everything away, effectively deleting all of that from existence. As if it was never there.

The people that saw what happened had chills going through their spines. Some became so terrified that run away while screaming.

Tatyana ignored everything and approached the tower with Rita in tow, completely unfeeling of her action.

She reached the tower's side and caressed the beige stone as she looked at the more than 1km tall columns that separated each floor. She walked around slowly, looking at the designs of different creatures, cultures, religions, and races—some of the carved races she had never seen before.

Tatyana asked, "Do you like it here, Rita?"

Rita nodded, "It's not bad~."

Tatyana spoke with a calm tone. "I also like it a lot... How about we build our own sect here?"

Rita's eyes shined, and she nodded like a woodpecker, "Good idea! But... The three Empires own this- "

Tatyana spoke imposingly, her words carrying the weight of her profound cultivation. "This eminence said that I wanted this. Who are they not to relent and give it?"

Rita jumped and hugged Tatyana's neck, kissing her, "You are the best~."

Tatyana hugged her waist with one arm and smiled thinly, "Far from it...." Then her face became expressionless again.

Rita clung to Tatyana while Tatyana walked around, observing the tower's architecture. It also had some visible formations around, but they were far too complex for Tatyana to understand. 'How could I miss this incredible place until now? Well, I know how... To busy trying to find someone to love.'

Tatyana looked around; the world seemed grey for her. It had lost its colors a long time ago. Not even Rita or the tower aroused feelings in her. If she weren't consciously taking care of her appearance, she wouldn't be surprised if her temples had begun growing white hair by now... 'Will I have to... Continue living like this? Unable to feel anything in this boring world? Only striving for supremacy? Revenge, death, revenge, death... Maybe... I should just... Die.'