Chapter 54. Strange Armory and a weak sword?

That night Cecile said that she wanted to sleep, only sleep, with them. Yasenia nodded. Then, Cecile had an extraordinary experience. She went to bed and waited for them while reading the second volume of her favorite book [Heaven, Earth, Me].

After half an hour, Yasenia appeared, carrying in a princess hug a completely limp Evelyn. Then after giving her and Evelyn a kiss, she went away.

Cecile looked curiously at Evelyn's face and saw a stupid smile on her face with a slight blush. She also could smell Yasenia's sweet floral scent from her. After 40 minutes, Yasenia came back with another limp person.

This time it was Andrea. Yasenia put Andrea on the bed, gave the three of them one kiss, then left again. Cecile looked at Andrea, and similar to Evelyn, she saw a tired yet content smile on her face. She could also smell Yasenia's scent all over her.

Cecile continued reading her book but couldn't help but think with a shudder, 'forty minutes to make a Mental Nourishing cultivator faint from pleasure? Is she that... Scary?'

About 25 minutes later. Yasenia appeared with Angel curled in her arms like a little kitten. Yasenia laughed softly when she saw Cecile curiously looking at Angel.

Yasenia has positioned them like this. First Andrea to the left, then she laid Evelyn beside Andrea. Yasenia sat beside Evelyn, with Cecile on the other side. She also had the sleeping Angel in her arms.

After laying all of them, she whispered to Cecile, "What is it, sweetheart?"

When Yasenia saw that Cecile was wondering if to say something or not, she gave her a soft kiss without bothering Angel, "With me, you can speak about anything, sweetheart."

Cecile nodded and asked curiously, "Aren't you tired? All of them seem... completely defeated. It shouldn't be easy... Right?"

Yasenia thought about it while lying down on the bed. She positioned Angel's head on her breast, and after she felt her little girl snuggle herself on top of her, she smiled softly. Then, she used her arms to secure her and turned toward Cecile. "Sweetheart, if it wasn't because of this... Strength... I wouldn't even have tried to start a relationship with anybody. When I heard my maids say that you had an [Extreme Yin body], I thought of only having you. Your [Extreme Yin body] is more beneficial to me than these three put together."

Yasenia remembered that moment, "Meeting you in that forest, even if a little strange, to me seemed like fate wanted us to meet. How could I be lucky enough to meet someone so fitted to my necessities? But I did. Moreover, I met wounded cultivators before you, but I didn't even save some of them. With you, however, I felt a strange empathy. Even if I was cautious when saving you, I did something that could endanger me."

Cecile also laid down and looked at Yasenia. She continued listening quietly. "Angel was very proactive from the beginning, and I liked pampering her, so we got together. Evelyn is fun to be around, and I always feel happy with her, so I accepted her. Andrea is reliable, and I like being a little spoiled by her, so I confessed to her. Cecile, I like making you smile the most, and I feel relaxed around you. Since the first moment we spoke to each other, I wanted to make you my mate."

Cecile felt her cheeks burn, but a happy smile appeared on her face. Yasenia leaned forward and kissed those smiling lips. After the kiss, Cecile spoke a little shyly, "Tomorrow, I will give you my purity."

Yasenia smiled happily. Cecile snuggled up closer, and they slept with a warm heart.

The next day after class, Madeleine approached Yasenia and Cecile. She looked at Yasenia and said, "I told you we would start seriously training in three months, but your advancement speed is too fast. Moreover, when you take Cecile's purity, you may directly jump to the half-step. The [Extreme Yin body] purity is beneficial to the one that takes it."