Chapter 123. And the winner is...

[author] Trigger warning, harsh wounds.[/author]

...With only a blue dome separating her front from the sunbeam, Isla shouted, pouring energy into the dome, "HAAAA!!!"

Yasenia had blood on the corner of her mouth, eyes, and nose as she channeled the attack, and her meridians and Dantian pumped energy crazily. "ROAAAARR!!!!"

The beam took a blurred draconic shape and fired toward Isla!

Isla closed her eyes, and her blue aura turned yellow before the attack collided.

The draconic sunbeam consumed the dome and Isla!

*BOOOM!!!!*

The spectators held their breath as they waited for everything to settle.

After a short moment, they heard Yasenia's imposing voice, the sound wave blowing the dust away, "As the dust settles! As the day ends! [Sunset] approaches! My strength Transcends!"

Yasenia appeared, with blood flowing from the corner of her mouth, eyes, and nose. Her skin was split in some places, pouring blood. Even if she portrayed a sorry sight, her golden eyes radiated light and battle-will.

Suddenly, Isla's voice echoed as if answering Yasenia's chant, "Wake up, my blood, and make living beings kneel in reverence! [Oceanic Divine Transformation]."

Isla's aura exploded and cleared all the debris and dust from the arena. Her Valkyrie armor was in tatters, and her cultivation robes were partially destroyed. She had burns on her skin, but her eyes remained calm. Then, six-light spots appeared on her back, and woosh, six white feathered wings with light blue streaks manifested.

Everyone opened their eyes, stunned. Tatyana was with the other girls, and when she saw this, she closed her eyes and said, "I expected something like this, but... *Sigh*."

Evelyn picked up something from her tone and asked, "She will lose, right?"

Tatyana nodded. Angel shook her head and was about to retort, but seeing Tatyana's expression, she couldn't bring herself to speak.

On the destroyed arena, Yasenia continued charging toward Isla fearlessly. 'No matter what, I will never surrender! Even if the opponent seems unsurmountable, I will fight! If I have one last breath, I will use it to fight! Especially when retreat is not an option!'

Isla levitated as she spoke, "To think you injured me this much... It seems that you weren't all talk. However, the match ends here."

Isla flapped her wings once and disappeared; a moment later, she was before Yasenia swinging her sword downward.

Yasenia's instinctively reacted, and she hastily used her sword, slashing as strong as she could, "[SUNSET]!"

*Bang!!*

The swords collided, and the strength of Isla's slash shot Yasenia flying backward without control. For Yasenia, the impact felt like a mountain hitting her and almost ripped her arms off. Thankfully, she managed to maintain the grip on her sword.

Yasenia gritted her bloody teeth and pierced the ground with the sword while tumbling, regaining her posture while sliding backward. Isla flapped her wings again and chased after Yasenia with scary speed.

Yasenia saw a blur approaching and used her sword and tail to block.

*BANG!*

Isla's second attack landed, and like a beast ramming a mortal, Yasenia was shot backward with tremendous speed.

She had split skin, broken bones, even the ones in her tail, and her inner organs were tumbling.

She hit the arena's transparent wall heavily and got the air knocked out of her; even her skull cracked.