Chapter 7. A daughter and a lover?

If one were to ask Yasenia whether she loves her mother or not, she would have answered yes, without a doubt. The problem is that her love right now is familiar and not romantic.

She knows that she has a lot of time for their relationship to evolve, but Yasenia feels it will be completely different if she accepts now or later.

If she agrees later, it will be the same as accepting her because of pity. Although she knows she won't be like that, the first rejection will always be on their minds, which can be detrimental in the future.

If she accepts now that she has nobody as a partner, Yasenia thinks that she will be able to be loyal (In a faraway place, four girls sneezed at the same time). The description of being part of a harem felt like they were accessories for the leading party.

She truly dislikes that kind of relationship. A lover should be loyal and sincere; if they have problems, they should be able to speak about them to their partners and think together about solutions.

If Tatyana knew what she was thinking, she would have looked at her daughter with pity. She would have said that it is practically impossible for her to be in a one-on-one relationship. The reason is that until she is stronger, her constitution will affect her as it does to everyone.

Moreover, with the dual cultivation technique that she has found for her... If she only takes her lust out on one girl, that girl will be first driven to insanity and then drained of her energy, making her a cripple. Of course, she can control herself, but that will create trouble in the relationship.

(Author: For those who don't know, "dual cultivating techniques" are used with a partner. It doesn't have to be sexual, but sexually doing these is typically the most effective.)

Although Tatyana herself would be able to take all of Yasenia's lust without problems, her Yin energy is so concentrated and pure that it will kill Yasenia if she tries to absorb even a drop. So, they can only have intercourse without dual cultivating.

She needs dual cultivation partners for Yasenia to have a faster cultivation speed and a better foundation. Her constitution will strengthen with dual cultivation, and her mind will also become clear, and she will be able to have an enlightening easier.

Meanwhile, Yasenia thought for a while more, looking at the sunset. She moved her tail, wrapped it around Tatyana, and carried her onto her lap.

Tatyana was surprised and looked at Yasenia with expectations. "Mom..." Tatyana flinched at her address "...What I am going to say is the best I could think of... Even if it is a little immoral."

Tatyana's expectations soared again. "I want to give you both the love of a daughter and the love of a lover. I will continue to call you Mom and act normally for the most part, but I will also not shy away from intimacy."

Yasenia looked into Tatyana's eyes, and a seductive smile appeared on her slightly pouty lips, inviting the audience to close the distance and taste them. She slowly lowered her face while her tail tightened around Tatyana. Her arms went around her waist a little stiffly, showing that she was actually quite nervous.

Knowing her daughter's state, she looked at her with red eyes filled with tenderness and slowly said, "Sure, I haven't pampered you enough yet."

She hooked her arms around Yasenia's neck and kissed her lightly, slowly tasting her sweet lips and guiding her in a slow and tender movement. They stayed like that, giving little kisses to each other and pressing their bodies together to feel each other warmth.

Tatyana opened her lips a little and lightly licked Yasenia's lips. She did other little plays but without doing anything more intense. Tatyana wanted their first kiss to be tender and not rushed, light and not passionate—a first kiss so that when Yasenia looked back, a smile would appear on her face naturally.