Chapter 171. Oliver and his worries.

Kali spoke without a stutter. "So what if you have the male sex? Even if I don't feel confident about seeing it yet, doesn't this mean we can have children in the future? It is a good thing."

Yasenia's face bloomed into a toothy smile, and she tackled Kali onto the bed. Kali laughed out loud as Yasenia showered her with love for the next ten minutes.

She saw her tail wagging, heard her chuckles, and received her kisses, making her feel warm and fuzzy with her caresses. She also felt her rubbing her body on her, and her scent became stronger, making her body tingle.

Because Yasenia wasn't as careful as before, Kali could feel her hardness hitting her from time to time.

Kali felt it clearly, and she was quite... intimidated at the size that she was able to feel from these punctual touches. Then, she thought to herself, 'Am I uncomfortable? Strangely... I'm not. Did my tolerance to that aspect increase after this month with her tail? Or maybe is because I know it is Yasenia's that my tolerance toward it is this high?'

Kali didn't think about it anymore and received Yasenia's caresses and love for as long as it lasted.

Yasenia stayed with Kali for 20 more minutes and then went to the others.

Yasenia had to express her happiness, so... Angel, Evelyn, Andrea, and Cecile were pounded until their voice was hoarse from screaming in pleasure and their bodies spasming because of the potent seed inside their uterus, rectum, and belly.

They could only feel, smell, and think of the dragoness after Yasenia was done with them tonight.

Tatyana had to step up to put an end to Yasenia's reign of pleasure, emptying her until she was just a twitching mess, having dry orgasms even at this moment.

Tatyana looked at the spasming Yasenia with a smirk. She was covered in their fluids, with her legs wide open and still squirting with each twitch because of pleasure, "Little treasure, you are still a greenhorn if you think you can "battle" against me in bed~."

Yasenia could only answer with a slur, "Yesh, mhommy is the best~."

After these two events, two more weeks went by. Time flew when they did what they wanted and had fun almost every day.

Cecile and Yasenia were regaining their control when they mated. But their sessions were still quite animalistic at the beginning, to vent their desires and then transform their session into sweet, sweet lovemaking. Moreover, her flying skills were improving at honestly very high rates.

Since her transformation, Yasenia hadn't won a single match against Cecile, making her realize how lacking she was against ranged cultivators.

During these weeks, Kali was able to drink almost a full release from Yasenia's tail. Her body's skin was becoming a little more supple, her foundation getting more stable, and her improving speed accelerating.

Unfortunately, the scars weren't disappearing but becoming a little rosier than their current red and scary color. Kali was actually becoming less and less bothered by her scars because when she was with Yasenia, she normally forgot about them.

On her training side, Kali was improving at increasing speed in all her skills, be it alchemy, medicine, summoning, or fighting. She had also started to learn about the darker side of medicine; poisons and similar.

Even with all of this, Kali's heart demons were still strong, and these steps were just the beginning of her journey into complete recovery and becoming a cultivator she and Yasenia could be proud of.

Angel was becoming better with her shield, and she could even stall Yasenia for a while in battle, summoning different formations. Against Cecile, she was able to do quite well for the strength discrepancy and lasted from thirty seconds to two minutes before her defeat.