Chapter 101. Undead summoner vs Dragoness.

Yasenia didn't plan to hold back anymore. She directly used [Celestial coat], [Starry Sky], and [Lingering star step] at full strength. Then she stomped the ground and sped up towards Long Tian Xue, sinking the floor under her!

*Bang!*

Long Tian Xue played her flute, and rifts opened around her. 10 Skeletal wolves appeared one after another and charged toward Yasenia.

Yasenia measured their strength 'Similar to Low-level rank-three beasts.'

Long Tian Xue ended another melody when Yasenia was about to clash with the wolves, and the wolves became coated in a black-green aura.

Yasenia played it safe, and while running, she spun once, making a wide horizontal slash activating a full strength [Crescent Moon]. A 60m wide silver crescent shot forward toward Long Tian Xue and destroyed the six wolves in its path. Yasenia used the horizontal strike, and she completed a whole spin with her sword while advancing, activating [Moonless Night].

While the silver domain covered most of the arena, Yasenia continued towards Long Tian Xue ignoring the remaining four wolves at the side.

Long Tian Xue was surprised at the crescent coming her way. She changed the melody, and a skeletal wall appeared between Yasenia and her. *Bang!* 'Even when weakened, it made the wall tremble!?'

Yasenia pointed her sword upwards 45 degrees, "[Moon Charge]."

Like a silver meteor, she ascended above the skeletal wall. Long Tian Xue saw that she was in the air and smirked, she played another melody, and countless bone lances shot from the ground.

Yasenia didn't even flinch at this sight and pointed at Long Tian Xue "[Moon Charge], [Shooting Star]." A single star ballooned to one meter in diameter and shot toward Long Tian Xue at extreme speeds.

Long Tian Xue finished a fast melody, and a shield-bearing skeleton of similar strength to a level 6 cultivator appeared before her. Confident in her skeleton and spears, she started a long melody.

Yasenia descended straight toward the bone lances with an emotionless face, leaving a silver trail. She collided with the spears, and the [Moon Charge] and [Celestial Coat] broke through them as if they were made of cardboard.

The people observing were with mouths agape, 'Wasn't she level one!? She is breezing through the obstacles!'

The 1m wide star collided with the shield skeleton, *BOOM!* The skeleton exploded into bits! Long Tian Xue reacted fast and used her movement technique to avoid the debris and changed her melody to a fast one to strengthen the four wolves that returned to her side.

Yasenia landed with a loud explosion and used her strengthened legs to push forward, closing more distance between them.

The wolves put themselves in Yasenia's path. Yasenia didn't even use her sword as she tackled them with her body strength and [Celestial Coat].

*BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!*

The four wolves were sent flying, unable to stop the dragoness!

Yasenia reached beside her extremely quickly and swung [Draconic Heart]. "[Crescent Moon]!"

Long Tian Xue blocked with her instrument... *BANG!* Only be blown away. Worse, the giant crescent was pushing her while she blocked with her flute.

The spectators' eyes bulged, 'Did she just send a half-step flying!?'

One nearby person couldn't help but ask, "How does the Long girl rate between half-steps?"

One knowledgeable senior spoke, "She has recently advanced, and she is quite weak since she has practically forced her way there with her family's resources. Moreover, her foundation is quite shaky. The dragon girl is practically the other way around; calling her genius is insulting her." Some spectators nodded, a little relieved.