Chapter 111. Drinking milk and 'milk' (R-18)

The others waiting outside entered and saw this scene. Yasenia was on top of a sleeping Kali with a happy smile and a speedily wagging tail. They couldn't help but chuckle. Yasenia looked at the side with a wide smile and whispered, "Can you girls carry the bed? I don't want to bother Kali's sleep."

Andrea chuckled and said quietly, to not wake up Kali, "You seem like a dragon that got a new treasure."

Yasenia's smile widened even more, "I got a very precious and fragile treasure~ I must take care of it with all the care in the world~."

Cecile looked at them closely and was surprised that she didn't feel an ounce of aversion toward Kali joining Yasenia's harem. Until now, her feelings toward Kali were quite mixed, she didn't want more women to join Yasenia, but at the same time, she didn't want to hurt the friend she made these months in the inner sect.

Cecile didn't know that this was because of their connection. Unless Yasenia truly loves someone, she will instinctively reject any notion of more women joining her, even if she has good feelings for that person.

That is why Cecile felt adverse feelings toward Kali before. Cecile instinctively knew that Yasenia didn't love Kali enough. Now that the dragoness is hell-bent on protecting her, Cecile's impression of Kali became what it was before she discovered that Kali loved Yasenia.

Of course, if she didn't like someone, it didn't matter how much Yasenia would love that person; she would continue disliking them.

On the other side, like with Kali, if she has a good impression of someone and they start loving Yasenia. she will feel slight aversion towards them until Yasenia accepts them or completely rejects them.

They all picked up the bed effortlessly and went towards their inn room. However, the bed was too wide for the doors. Yasenia snorted and moved her tail, "[Crescent moon]" *Swish* like a hot knife through butter, a wide horizontal hole appeared, big enough for the bed to pass.

The others looked speechlessly at the dragoness, who had already turned her head to look at Kali's sleeping face. They shook their heads, holding their laughter, and Evelyn said, "It seems she will also pamper Kali to the skies!" The others chuckled.

Yasenia turned towards Angel curiously. 'If she feels bad, I will have to pamper her until she can't think straight! I can't let my baby be sad...'

However, Angel didn't mind. She knew that she was her baby and that Yasenia would always pamper her. However, she suddenly felt her Yasenia senses tingling and looked at Yasenia. Seeing her eyes scanning her, she tilted her head, confused, 'Why is she looking at me?'

Yasenia saw her clueless expression and found it unbearably cute, 'As expected of my baby! I will have to reward her by pampering her until she can't think straight!' It seemed that Angel's fate was receiving the pampering of the dragoness no matter what.

If the others had listened to her thoughts, they would have answered, 'You just want to pamper her. Do you have to make excuses!?'

They reached the inn room and put the bed down. Then, very slowly, Yasenia stood up.

After seeing that Kali was utterly relaxed and didn't tighten the hug, Yasenia managed to get out of bed.

Yasenia put her arms forward and stretched, straightening her body and accenting it. This made everyone focus on her beautiful curves.

Yasenia felt their eyes, and when she stopped stretching, she smiled seductively. "So, who is first tonight?"

Then she let her robes fall, leaving herself with only her panties. The rest swallowed, looking at the alluring dragoness.