Chapter 193. Secret Realms Opens! The demon's scheme and Tatyana's sacrifice.

Yasenia was confused and asked Tatyana, "Spirit realm? Who is he? Is he still alive, mom?"

The people nearby also paid attention. Tatyana shook her head, "The spirit realm is what the Mental Nourishing realm was called in ancient times. The mortal realms were called, The initial Realm, Foundation Building realm, Spirit realm, Nascent Soul Realm, and Spiritual Core realm. The names we know nowadays are more literal, and they let the cultivator know in which direction they should nourish themselves."

Tatyana looked at the old man and said, "Also, he isn't alive. He is just a soul strand. When reaching a certain level of cultivation, even if your body is destroyed and your soul shattered into pieces, you can regenerate yourself from a single remaining strand of your soul. Completely killing a cultivator becomes harder as you advance in cultivation."

"Moreover, after reaching this level, you can create a soul strand with some of your power and some memories. These soul strands are aware that they aren't the original; that is why he was a little confused initially. And unless the technique isn't properly done, they will always follow the commands their original self created them for. In this case, I guess it is to guard the portal's entrance."

Andrea asked curiously, "Which level is this realm, Tatyana?"

Tatyana said, "Transcendence Realm. However, these skills aren't much of a threat to me since I can directly attack souls. I can't even remember the last time that someone in the Transcendence realm escaped after fighting with me to the death..."

Evelyn smirked, "Bragging in front of Yasenia to get her admiration?"

Tatyana smiled and said, "Well, it works."

They looked at Yasenia and saw that she was looking at Tatyana with an adoring gaze and wagging tail. Countless blood streams flowed from the people's noses that looked at her, 'How can se be so cute!?'

After looking until Yasenia relaxed, receiving Tatyana's pats, Angel cleaned her nose, hugged Tatyana's arm, and asked in her silvery voice, "Was this senior stronger than mommy Tatyana when he was alive?"

Tatyana chuckled and patted her head without stopping scratching Yasenia under her chin. "He could have killed me with a single stare. Even this soul strand can kill me instantly if it uses all its energy."

Angel's eyes opened cutely, completely stunned. "Stronger than mommy Tatyana!? Wow!" Even Yasenia stopped growling comfortably and looked at that elder seriously. Tatyana used her patting skills to divert Yasenia's attention from that topic. Yasenia, of course, was unable to win and plastered herself on Tatyana, growling coquettishly.

However, suddenly Tatyana's expression became solemn, and she looked east, moving Yasenia and the rest behind her. The rest of the seniors also moved the juniors behind them and created invisible protective barriers around them.

From the east, a horde of demons, incomparable in size to the one that attacked the Ice Nirvana Mountain, appeared on the horizon. However, they didn't come just from the east; the north, west, and south were also filled with demons. They were completely surrounded.

Some seniors spoke with a serious expression, "I can feel at least 600 Demon Monarchs..."

Another senior spoke, "We have 900 Transcendent level cultivators here, but most of us are in the initial stages. These Demon Monarchs are at least in the middle-upper levels. It will be a harsh fight."

But the reason for Tatyana's solemn expression wasn't this. With the help of her summons, she could fearlessly fight hundreds of Demon Monarchs.

Where Tatyana was looking, there were two demons that had an extremely oppressive aura that made the World Laws bend around them.