Chapter 157. The dragon egg and Evelyn's insecurities.

Now that they were speaking about upgrading the sword, Yasenia remembered the egg. Yasenia looked at Tatyana strangely, not knowing how to ask. 'Should I ask about the ideas I thought of before? I know they are illogical but maybe....'

Tatyana looked at the weird face Yasenia was making and said with a chuckle, "Say whatever is crossing your mind, little treasure."

Yasenia asked, "Is it possible that the dragon egg isn't fertilized?"

All the women present stopped and got thoughtful. Tatyana asked, "The question is quite normal and even a good one. Why the weird face, little treasure?"

Yasenia decided to say it bluntly, 'I won't be giving away anything to Kali if I ask this way so...' "*Ejem* If it isn't fertilized... Do I have to shove it in my uterus or cum on it?"

The juniors entered a coughing fit, Kali being the one who had it the worst. 'What did she just say!?'

Meanwhile, Tatyana directly burst into laughter, "Hahaha, what do you... hahaha, oh little treasure, you are killing me! Hahaha."

Even the maids were having a hard time controlling their laughter. Yasenia was a little embarrassed but waited patiently for her answer. After laughing for almost a minute straight, Tatyana looked at Yasenia, amused, and said, "Where did you get that idea, little treasure? I think we learned biology and fertility together, right? Normally, you can't fertilize an egg just like that. Let me see the egg for a moment."

While Yasenia took out the egg, she looked at Selena, "It was Selena who gave me the idea..."

All the eyes landed on the red lamia with obvious questioning. 'Yasenia is still young, and you can pass these silly ideas as momentary stumps, but someone like Selena, who is hundreds of years old...'

Selena opened her eyes and asked, surprised, "When did I say something like that, young miss? I could swear I didn't say anything similar."

Yasenia said, "You didn't directly say it, but when you told me that my release could fertilize plants, I just thought about it...."

This time it was Flora's turn to look at Selena in disbelief, "You told her what? How could young miss' discharge fertilize plants!?"

Selena remembered saying something like that and coughed, a little embarrassed. "Young miss' release is so thick and full of life that it just came out from my mouth... I'm sorry for misguiding you, young miss. It was just an expression and not something you can actually do... I think." Selena looked questioningly at Flora. Even if she was sure, she wanted the expert in, well, flora and vegetation to answer.

Flora raised an eyebrow at that statement and got thoughtful. Since she was Kali's personal maid, she still hasn't seen Yasenia's release because the intimacy between them stops at some cuddles and kisses.

Flora turned toward Yasenia and was about to ask something when she remembered that Kali was in the room, 'Right, I can't ask something like that... I will ask Young miss later when we can speak without being on guard.'

However, to alleviate momentary doubts, she said. "There are extremely few and rare plants that use humanoid fertile liquids to reproduce; between them, the most famous one would be the Alraune. They are similar to us dryads but hunt for males and females alike to reproduce. Us dryads can reproduce asexually or sexually. By the way, all Alraune have both female and male sexes. In short, besides these specific florae... Female or male discharge can't be used to fertilize plants."

The people around nodded.

After analyzing it for a little while, Tatyana said. "Little treasure, the dragon egg is fertilized, so don't worry. Be patient, and you will probably be able to open it in the future."