Chapter 72. The Return of Spoiled Yasenia!

After being pressed down like an insect and feeling his bones crack, he released his full aura, trying to fight against Tatyana's. His aura pushed against the black and green skeletal hand, but it didn't even budge. Tatyana released Yasenia's hand and approached step by step until they were 10m apart.

The Long family head was surprised at her strength, but he said calmly, "Do you really think yourself as invincible? Release him; your daughter killed our children, so she must pay for it."

She lifted one hand and commanded. Her voice sounded imposing, like an Empress ordering a subject, "I ordered you something, now do it. [Fate weaving]." Then, countless threads of different colors appeared around Tatyana.

Patriarch Long's eyes widened, scared shitless. 'Those are fate threads! She can pluck fate threads!?'

But he then relaxed; he denied other thoughts, 'That skill won't work on our strongest cultivators. She should only be able to change simple things, making the skill useless in combat. She must be above the Transcendence realm for that skill to work in combat, and no one is above the transcendence realm in this continent!'

Fate threads were what dictated the fate of every single creature who had sentience. Being able to pluck them meant that Tatyana could literally change someone's fate at will! Of course, there were limitations.

However, unlike Patriarch Long's thoughts, Tang Guo was too weak to resist! Tatyana moved her beautiful hand and plucked three of them. Then she stopped using her aura, and the threads disappeared.

After the Tatyana plucked the threads, Tang Guo stopped using his aura, stood up, not bothering about his broken bones, and walked calmly to the side of the Long Family Patriarch.

As if it was the most natural thing in the world.

As if it was what he had to do in this instant, no matter the consequences.

Even the people around didn't find it unusual.

Of course, this feeling lasted until he stopped walking. Tang Guo's eyes widened, and he started sweating cold. 'D-Did she just control my fate!?'

The knowledgeable spectators also were shocked.

Tatyana calmed down during this time and said flatly, "A petty squabble between Mental nourishing realm children and you, a transcendental realm cultivator, want to poke your nose in it. Aren't you ashamed? Moreover, about you not calling me senior, do you think you are on your family's ancestors' level? Even they give me respect, not to mention you, their descendant!"

Tatyana didn't stop there; she sneered as she reprimanded, "No wonder you have been stuck in your cultivation realm for who knows how long. I'm surprised you haven't been consumed by your heart demons yet! Your great-grandfather was stronger than you by three levels at your age!"

The Tang family head didn't dare retort; he was still too shocked! However, the Long family head's face became ugly. "You, the headmaster of the Rising Talent Academy, truly have guts that reach the heavens! Is it because those shitty empires didn't want to fight for those small pieces of land? Do you think that you can fight our Ancestors together? Foolish!"

Yesenia and the others almost choked to death. 'THE HEADMASTER!?'

Yesenia looked at her mother adoringly, and her tail wagged. 'My mother is so cool!!'

Tatyana almost broke her serious face seeing the adoring look of her daughter and her wagging tail, but she endured! However, her internal struggle was intense!

'To maintain my appearance, I will use my hundreds of thousands of years of experience to hold back from directly throwing my little treasure to the bed and... Maybe I shouldn't hold back... No, no, no! Hold yourself together, and your daughter will worship you more!'