Chapter 38. Taking Andrea's last virginity~ (R18)

Andrea separated from the kiss and said with a chuckle, "You truly are lustful little dragoness. I cummed in three minutes! Worse, I felt like you wanted to suck me dry!"

Yasenia said a little guiltily, "S-Sorry, I felt like you were trying to breed me, so I couldn't hold back my body reactions..."

Andrea lifted an eyebrow and laughed, then she said with a smile, "Why did you apologize? It was heavenly. Don't worry love, let's continue before we cool down!"

Andrea pushed Yasenia down, aimed her semi-hard member, and entered her again. Even if she was sucked almost dry, Andrea could at least cum one more time and she intended to use it to the fullest! Yasenia moaned feeling her insertion again and said smiling, "Then prepare yourself this time I will send you to heaven!"

She started to use her vagina like before and kissed her. Andrea felt the massaging insides around her length and she became fully erect fast. Andrea started pistoning and Yasenia fondled Andrea's breast.

Yasenia moved her tail tip down her spine. While they were meshing their tongues, she poked at her entrance as if asking for permission. Andrea's answer was to piston even harder! Yasenia aimed and thrust inside Andrea. Andrea stopped her waist movements and moaned in Yasenia's mouth.

Yasenia stopped the kiss, turned Andrea around, and started riding her. She moved her waist up and down slapping her big butt on Andrea's waist and making her breasts bounce. Each time she bounced Andrea could see the stimulating sight of her breasts and dick bouncing up and down and her pleasure-filled face.

Yasenia's tail also started to move in and out fast and reached deep inside her, knocking her cervix. Andrea felt all her nerves lighting up in pleasure! She grabbed the bouncing breasts and pinched the tips. Andrea thrust upwards meeting her bounces. Yasenia moaned and lowered her head to kiss Andrea without stopping her own movements.

Because of the small pause before, this time Andrea was able to last five minutes before cumming as hard as before! "OHHH!!" Yasenia felt the energy of the high-level cultivator again and fireworks exploded in her brain. She came again filling Andrea's insides with her tail discharge, sucking her semen with her other sex, and her rod was sending ropes on top of Andrea's belly and breasts.

Yasenia felt Andrea softening inside her and separated from the kiss with a smile, she looked at the tears of pleasure on Andrea's face and something snapped. "Darling~ Now... It is time for you to feel like a woman~"

Before Andrea could respond, taking advantage of the cowgirl position she took back her waist and aimed her rod at Andrea's entrance. She smiled evilly and also aimed her tail in the other hole. Andrea's eyes opened in fright! She was about to speak when Yasenia slammed herself reaching the end with both her weapons. Andrea's face distorted in pleasure, "AHHHH!!!!"

Yasenia felt the tightening and grunted in satisfaction. She looked down and saw that one-quarter of her dick was still outside. She lifted her eyebrow 'She has a very short vaginal depth, maybe I can...' Her smile widened '...take her last entrance virginity~'

Andrea recovered a little from the thrust and looked up only to see a large grin. She had a bad premonition. Yasenia spoke seductively "Darling, I'm going to take your last virginity~"

Andrea said breathing heavily, even her voice was a little more girly, "What do you mean, haven't you taken it already?"Poor Andrea thought she was talking about her back entrance.

Yasenia smiled and pushed her waist a little harder and said "Nope~"

Andrea felt the pressure and she suddenly understood! Andrea stuttered and said with a little bit of fear, "Y-You can't. If you enter there and cum, I may truly go stupid."