Chapter 84. Cecile's rage and strengthened determination!

...Yasenia spat a mouthful of blood and looked at Cecile, this time with a forlorn smile. Cecile watched in horror how a hammer hit Yasenia's face from the side, exploding it into fleshy bits, killing Yasenia on the spot.

Cecile witnessed Yasenia's lifeless body slumping forwards. She looked at that body with an expression full of disbelief, shaking her head in denial. Her heart felt like a claw was squeezing it, and as her sight blurred, she felt a knot in her throat with whimpers escaping from time to time.

With each step Cecile took, her legs lost strength, coming to a stop. Tears ran down her cheeks as she looked at how the spear wielder took out his spear, smearing blood everywhere.

Then, Cecile's expression morphed like a demon, and seeing them leaving, she cried with a voice that could freeze hell itself, "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING!? I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU BASTARDS ESCORT MY LOVE IN DEATH!"

Cecile aimed her bow at them, and she pumped energy crazily through her meridians without caring about the consequences. A giant blue phantom bow appeared behind her! Cecile started to pull the string of her bow, accompanied by a sound of muscles, tendons, and bones ripping apart! Her meridians and dantian ruptured as the skin of her back, chest, and arms split open, smearing her white blue robes and bow with the bright red color of her blood.

Three giant blue, green, and black arrows appeared on the Phantom bow when she tensed her bow into a full bloody moon. Her voice echoed as an agonized cry through the heavens!

"[FREEZING CATASTROPHE]!"

She released the string, and the three arrows left the phantom bow with a shockwave. They fused midair and reached between all the cultivators in what seemed an instant for them. The now triple-colored giant arrow exploded in the middle of all those cultivators, making a catastrophic vortex of Wind, Ice, and Spatial energies. The vortex absorbed all of them into it, grinding them through their agonized cries, ending all of their lives.

While the arrow was traveling, Cecile used the remaining energy, activating a spatial skill, [Blink], to make Yasenia's body appear beside her. The fact that the skill could only be used with non-living objects made her anguish grow.

Cecile glared with bloodshot eyes at the dying cultivators. The bow fell from her hands as her arms fell limply, unable to use them anymore. She vomited a mouthful of blood, and her legs lost strength, making her fall. However, she had her gaze locked on the vortex. When she confirmed that all of them had died, she finally looked down at the lifeless body.

Yasenia's body was ripped apart, cut, and mangled, without an arm, without a head, and with a hole through her chest. That always beautifully shining and swishing tail was dim and limp, and because she used it to block, it had cuts and missing scales on some parts.

Cecile leaned forward, pressing her forehead on her navel, washing away the blood on her skin with her tears. "I s-should have *sob* let you *sob* get me pregnant... *Hic* Yasenia p-please... Come back to me...." Her voice at the end was just a sobbing whisper.

On the outside, Tatyana was looking at the screen, her face completely expressionless. Her heart, however, was not that calm. She was repeating in her head, 'They are juniors, they are juniors, they are juniors....' If she didn't do that, she was afraid that she would kill them!

Like she said before, Tatyana's heart will hurt if Yasenia is injured, but she won't become angry. However, she just saw her little treasure being slaughtered!

Tatyana sat cross-legged and meditated for ten seconds, controlling her heart in that short amount of time. She stood up, now with a calm heart, mind, and soul. 'To think I was forced to meditate... My little treasure has more impact on me than I thought. Maybe I should help her strengthen indirectly, enough that I don't influence her fate with my actions. Making her life harder because of my help is the last thing I want.'