Chapter 83. Yasenia's limits, Cecile's despair.

[author] New Patreon! Thank you Ole Martin Johnsen!

Trigger warning, intense violence.[/author]

Assuming he was someone important, Yasenia changed her direction toward the voice. She left the leafy forest, and what greeted her was a clearing. There were 15 cultivators where she was running, and on each side, there were another 10.

Nonetheless, this small army didn't deter our dragoness; on the contrary, the battle-crazed dragoness smiled excitedly.

Her golden draconic eyes focused on the man that seemed to be giving orders and charged toward him! The leader shouted, "NOW!"

All the cultivators attacked simultaneously, and a myriad of attacks went her way. Yasenia smiled, and her charming lips opened "[Full Moon]."

Using 10% of her energy, she stabbed the sword down, piercing it on the ground. A silver dome grew exponentially fast from the stabbing point, meeting with the incoming attacks.

*Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!*

The attacks landed on the shield, making it wobble dangerously and almost destroying it; however, it fended them all! This was the reason that she was using [Crescent Moon] against the cat-kin.

Besides the powerful ranged attacks that [Crescent Moon] offered, Yasenia used it to accumulate energy and release a powerful [Full Moon] when she arrived at the ambush location. It worked perfectly.

Now that Yasenia set the battlefield, she unruffled her domain with a circular swing of her sword! "[Moonless night]"

Before they released the second wave of attacks, Yasenia charged towards the side with most cultivators and where the leader was. Ten of the 15 lunged toward her, armed with different melee weapons. The strongest was a level six cultivator.

Yasenia used the same tactic that she used with the cat-kin, and while approaching, she spun around once, using her sword and tail to release [Crescent Moon].

In turn, the cultivators tried to block them head-on. Bad choice!

On this night with a crescent Moon, her skill was a lot stronger than normal. The first crescent impacted, and some weren't strong enough to block! They were either sent flying, grievously wounded, or directly killed. Only the first crescent put five people out of combat!

The next crescent arrived faster than they expected since she launched it with her tail. This attack took by surprise two of them and killed them! The other three managed to dodge and continue their charge.

Yasenia didn't want to clash with them since she wanted to avoid what had happened before.

The cultivators from the sides and others that appeared on her back were approaching her while she charged forward. If she clashed, she would be surrounded and killed easily.

'Kill the general, then attack the disordered troops!'

Yasenia thus made a faint call pointing her sword forward without stopping running. "Sun charge!"

The cultivators in front stopped and readied their defense, only to see Yasenia jumping above their head and continuing to run towards the leader! They hastily turned and followed after her.

Yasenia looked towards the calm level nine cultivator. 'Even if I hurt myself... Kill him! Only then will I have a chance!'

For the next seconds, time slowed down! Yasenia's pupils thinned into lines, and her irises became completely silver. She pointed her sword forward as her leg muscles inflated, and she stomped hard, "[Lingering star step], [Moon charge], [Celestial coat]."