Chapter 126. Powerful Pills!

Tatyana looked at everyone and said, "It is time to return to the Academy! I've already got the entry jades for each of you, so don't worry."

Tatyana looked at Yasenia and said, "You've got quite a few things from this trip!"

Yasenia chuckled a little, even if it hurt, and said, "The best I managed to catch in this trip is my honey~."

Kali, at the side, blushed under the veil and looked down. Yasenia asked Anne and Eve, "Will you be living with us from now on?"

Anna asked sadly, "Does the miss not want to have us near?"

Eve said dramatically, "Young miss grows so fast, she doesn't need us anymore! I still can remember how I changed the wet sheets and all the times she needed our help to bathe!"

Yasenia blushed a little, and Anna said, "Right? I still can remember when she peaked at us when she was little! How she sneakily looked when we bathed with her, she was so cute I had the impulse to just glomp her disregarding the age!"

Yasenia blushed a little more, and Eve finished her, taking out a photo of naked little Yasenia with a towel covering her waist down and sneaking a peek at Anna, who turned to take something—and showing it to everyone. "The best thing was that she thought we didn't know that she was looking! My heart demons whispered daily those times!"

Yasenia exclaimed, embarrassed, "How can you blame me when you both and the other maids always entered naked at the bath with me! Worse, you started being naked in the bath when I started receiving sexual education! The only reason I didn't attack you was that I was shy at that time!"

Yasenia came to herself, and for the first time, she blushed hard. Aggravated, she turned toward Tatyana, only to see her with blood flowing from her nose and taking photos at an impressive speed of her previously blushing and now aggravated face. Feeling even more wronged, she turned towards Cecile, who had fainted with Angel and Evelyn from cuteness overload seeing the photo of naked little Yasenia.

Kali and Andrea approached and patted her head; Yasenia looked at Andrea and exclaimed, "My honey and darling are the only ones who care about meee! Waaah!"

Andrea said, speaking gently with her deep and charming voice, "Don't worry, Yasenia, we are also at our limits. You can even see blood dripping from Kali's veil."

Yasenia wished she could move to punish them, but she couldn't, so she just went to sleep.

The night passed, and the next day came. Yasenia woke up and saw that her wives were sleeping at the side of her bed. Anna, Eve, and Dr. Ava were awake and standing by her side. However, she didn't see Tatyana.

Anna opened a mental link and said, "Lady Tatyana is speaking with the bastard- *Cough* Heavenly sect leader. She will return shortly."

Yasenia asked, "Did the tournament end? Who is the one that got the shield?"

Anna answered, "It was Jaxon. The final was against Isla, and she used her full strength from the beginning. After entering her Transformed state and hurting Jaxon badly, he suddenly transformed into a demonic form and recovered from his injuries. Then, with this new strength, he managed to beat Isla barely."

Yasenia hmmed, "Isla didn't go all out against me from the beginning. Was she underestimating me?"

Eve entered the conversation, "I think it was partially because of that. She didn't think you could hurt her so badly."

Yasenia nodded and asked, "What is the plan for today?"

Eve answered, "We will go back to the Academy and find a mansion for all of us to live in. We will remain as your personal maids, and some of our juniors will become young miss's wive's personal maids."