Chapter 124. Dr. Ava and Kali. Demons.

Tatyana spoke to them, "Stop with the nonsense. Don't you see that I'm not burning this whole city with my army...Yet. What is there to worry about?"

Dr. Ava nodded sagely, 'I knew it.'

The sisters were also enlightened, while the rest of the people were looking horrified at Tatyana. 'She won't do it, right? Right!?'

Tatyana motioned the doctors to get to work.

Dr. Ava approached and listened to their treatment process and what they used. Dr. Ava said sternly, "Thankfully, her regeneration factor is tremendous, or you would have hurt her. Remember, when using bone aligning bandages, you first have to remove the splinters. This is something very basic. So basic I don't even teach about it! How the hell did you all forget!?"

Dr. Ava approached Yasenia and took out a bistoury. She used her light energy to disinfect everything around Yasenia, killing everything harmful.

Then, using nature energy, she created a drug to lower her body activity to prevent Yasenia from bleeding out. When it took effect, she opened Yasenia's chest directly, showing her organs to the world.

Angel, looking at a medical procedure for the first time, instantly fainted after seeing her dear Yasenia being opened wide in the middle like some sort of fish.

On the other side, Kali didn't even blink the whole time; she was absorbing everything to use in the future if needed. Since she was with Yasenia, she will strive to become the best doctor beside her.

Dr. Ava said calmly, "I know that being near Lady Tatyana is quite scary, but if you do your job wrongly, her being scary is the last thing you will have to worry about. You had to do surgery, but you were scared that Lady Tatyana would be against opening her little dearest daughter. Foolish! She is older than all of you together. Do you think she doesn't know right from wrong?"

Dr. Ava continued, "Tatyana wouldn't even blink if her daughter had to be dismantled and then put together again if this meant Yasenia being completely healed, not to mention just a little opening like you had to do. She has seen horrors in her life you can't even begin to comprehend."

Tatyana's eyebrow twitched, and she said, "However, I'm not broken enough to know that dismantling her should be the last resort."

Dr. Ava looked with wonder at Tatyana, "Did giving birth to Yasenia return a little bit of common sense to that broken head of yours? Interesting, I may have to study it in the future."

Tatyana felt even her lips twitch. This woman was one of the few that could taunt and mock her without fearing her unless they crossed a very deep line. Tatyana was like a paper tiger for them.

Dr. Ava ended the surgery and managed to get all the splinters out within 5 minutes. Even if she could do it within seconds, she showed the attentive girl some tips without talking.

Then, she called Anna and Eve to help her close her open chest. Without leaving a single capillary out, Dr. Ava scanned Yasenia's body and nodded, satisfied.

She closed the wounds using a thread made of Nature energy. These threads would dissolve into Yasenia as her wounds healed. Then, she re-bandaged her with new bone-aligning bandages.

Angel woke up and looked around. Seeing Yasenia bandaged, she sighed in relief and said, "Thank goodness it was a dream. Why would a doctor open my dear Yasenia like a food can?"

Dr. Ava was about to correct her, but she felt Tatyana's gaze stopping her. Therefore, she didn't break the little girl's beautiful misunderstanding.

Dr. Ava said what she planned to say before, "Lady Tatyana, since you have ended this massive training program you've organized for your daughter's sake. *Cough* I mean, since the tournament ended, let's leave Yasenia to recover naturally. As the other doctors said, it will be more beneficial. It will improve her healing factor since her body is learning to recover from an almost dead state... Again."