Chapter 73. Dragoness Lair Auction House. Tang Guo's mistake.

Angel asked, embarrassed. "What is the auction house name? I didn't see it...."

Yasenia managed to exert enough willpower to liberate herself and said, her voice now sensual. "It is called [Dragoness Lair], very fitting for this one to visit~."

The others smiled while a glint flashed for a moment in Tatyana's eyes.

Suddenly, the lights dimmed, and the stage below illuminated.

On the stage below, a very sexy woman appeared. She was wearing a skimpy red "dress". They were just two tape-like clothes circling her neck and going downwards, covering her nipples and privates below; she also had a pair of red high-heels... And that's it.

Yasenia almost spluttered her water. "What is with that outfit!? She is practically naked!"

They looked at her strangely, thinking, 'You are not much better!'

Yasenia saw their looks and defended herself. "Even if I show skin, at least I have half..." Yasenia looked down and continued, "A third of my breasts hidden! And I have a miniskirt that doesn't let anybody see anything! Moreover, my back is nicely covered, and I have a long back skirt!"

Tatyana answered, "Love, we would believe you if the long skirt's material wasn't semi-transparent."

Yasenia looked down at Tatyana and pouted. Tatyana gave her a peck and said, "Listen to her, love. She will say the rules."

The woman spoke charmingly and walked around the stage, making her body jiggle. "Today we are also together~ Do you like my dress? I bought it, especially for you~."

A lot of whistles sounded, and a lot of obscenities too!

"You are the most beautiful Rose!"

"I want to have a night with you!"

"Goddess, please step on me!"

The woman laughed, which set her bountiful bosom in a constantly jiggling motion, and winked at those that said those things.

The woman, Rose, continued speaking after laughing. She licked her lips and said, "For those who don't know, my name is Rose~ Well, it is very accurate. I may be beautiful but beware of my spines~. I like handsome men and beautiful women the most; if you have confidence in yourself, come to me after the auction~ However, only if you buy something!"

She put a more professional voice and said, "The rules are like always, the auction house will set the initial price, then we only will accept a minimum increment of 10% of the initial value! If it costs 100 gold, ten gold increment is the minimum."

Rose winked. "Of course, if you want to double or triple the price, you are more than welcome~."

Rose continued, "You can use only money, we don't care if you kill the person that won something at the entrance of the Auction House, but they are completely out of reach while they are inside our building. You will be expelled from the auction if you use threats and other things while betting! Of course, you can insult or provoke each other as much as you like. Just don't use your influence to make the people give up. Many people had ignored our advice before, and well, all of them are dead! We are very proud of that achievement~."

Rose's smile became seductive as she said, "By the way, you can't bid more money than you have on yourself, and the winner will make the payment in situ. To bid, pass your jade card through the formation on your armchair, or if you are in the VIP room, pass it through the crystal on the table~."

"If you don't have a card, shouting the amount is also valid, but if we discover that you don't have the money, you will be punished depending on the amount you overstated. The rest of the rules are common sense, and they come with the catalog, so I will assume that you all have read them!"