Chapter 61. Toward the Tournament City!

After these two months of cultivation, Yasenia was also close to a breakthrough, but passing from one realm to another, needed a lot of energy, so she was still gathering it.

After going to cash the things from her last mission, Yasenia was strolling around and saw Cecile speaking with some girls. To hear what they were talking about, she approached stealthily. The girl said with a red face, "C-Cecile, I love y-you! Go o-out with me!"

Yasenia stopped, hid, and almost laughed out loud. 'They confessed to my sweetheart? This will be funny~.'

During these months, when Cecile was with Yasenia, she would show a more expressive face, and with her smiles from time to time... Her fanbase also skyrocketed with her cultivation speed!

She has been confessed to by women and men alike since then. Yasenia suddenly remembered her conversation with Madeleine.

One month ago, when she was alone, Madeleine approached and asked, "Yasenia, what would you do if Cecile left you? Become a couple with another man or another woman?"

Yasenia stopped what she was doing and looked up. Instead of anger, she felt crushing sadness. Thinking the worst, she asked back with a trembling voice, "W-why do y-you ask? D-did Cecile *Sob* tell you anything?"

Madeleine sighed in relief on the inside. She truly didn't want Yasenia to become like those possessive beast-humans who killed every person approaching their mate.

She wanted to test her more, but with her cultivation level, she could see as clear as a day that instead of faulting the man or woman stealing Cecile, she first was trying to see if she did something wrong.

Madeleine continued, "Why are you crying? I saw her buy something for someone, and I was curious about your response to that kind of thing. There isn't anything like her leaving you."

Yasenia looked suspicious, and after understanding it was a kind of test, anger rushed like a tide, and she blew up. "Cecile is my marked mate! She is the second most important person in my life! Do you think I would be happy or something!? If you don't give me a reasonable explanation, you will lose your disciple today!"

Madeleine knew she angered her, so she took out a present to coax her. Yasenia almost short-circuited, then she shouted, "Do you think a present will coax me!?"

However, when she looked down, she saw a pair of archery gloves of the heaven grade. Her eyes shined like the midday Sun! She snatched them and said, "Forgiven!"

Then she ran towards the inner sect and Cecile's new class. Madeleine was stunned and then laughed, "Thankfully, she isn't like those... How did the headmistress call herself? Yandere? Well, she didn't show a trace of killing intent..." Then she left.

Yasenia, who didn't hear Madeleine's last words, still didn't know Madeleine's motives fully. 'I mean, how would a person feel when their loved one leaves them? Angry and saddened, completely so, if you don't feel that way, you didn't love that person enough.'

Yasenia came back to the present when she heard Cecile's voice. It was an arctic voice. Even Yasenia got chills while listening. "Are your eyes for decoration? Can't you see that I love Yasenia with all my heart?"

Cecile looked at the spectators and said with a mocking sneer, "I was in this academy for more than a year, and nobody said anything to me. Now that I'm with Yasenia, you come here and confess to me? Have your brains degraded so much that you think I would say yes and abandon the love of my life? The next time someone confesses, I will get physical, so scram before I lose my patience!"

That girl ran away crying, and everyone else left with a little haste in their steps. When nobody was left, Cecile wanted to see Yasenia, so she sensed Yasenia's position through their connection. Yasenia felt Cecile searching for her and stepped out in her seductive cultivation robes.