Chapter 107. Jian Ying Yue, Tatyana's regret.

Yasenia chuckled and asked, "Why don't you tell me about everything? I don't really care, but I'm curious about this mysteriousness."

Tatyana caressed her tail and said, "To not give you a very distant goal, little treasure. What can you do even if you know about the demons, divines, or, cultivation-wise, the transcendent realm?"

Tatyana looked at Yasenia and said, "Nothing, you will only have useless ideas floating around your head. How about knowing more about the political situation?"

Tatyana sighed, "Well, you could avoid offending someone, but will the people at the top be easily offended by a junior? They won't. Even the Long and Tang families were just waiting for a trigger to pick their sides. You just became the useful trigger. They showed only real anger in the auction house when they lost that formation core."

Looking at their thoughtful expressions, Tatyana elaborated, "That is also why some disciples of the academy and other sects died the first days. They were just triggers for the big players to move. These tournaments are much more than you think. They are not only a place to show the future generation's strength, but they are also a place to make alliances with the first-rate powers."

"For example, the slave house owned by Gilda changed sides toward us. They aren't strong cultivation-wise, but they have a good commercial value. However, this value only becomes real when you have the strength to protect it. Even If you knew all these things before arriving at the Challenger City, you would only have been worried all the time, leading to an unstable heart."

Tatyana saw that they nodded in understanding and smiled, "I will start telling you about more complicated matters when you reach the Dantian spiritualization realm. Until then, just focus on advancing and becoming stronger with your harem. Your conflicts for the moment are only small conflicts. So, don't worry and do whatever you like."

Cecile asked, "Will we be able to advance that far before the demons and the others arrive?"

Tatyana nodded, "With the too effective dual cultivation technique and your talent, you girls are flying through the mortal realms. To be honest, I'm impressed and expectant seeing your advancement speed."

Angel tilted her head, and Tatyana clarified with a seductive smile, "Expectant about the efficiency when I can finally absorb useful Yang energy from my little treasure. I will suck her dry daily fufufu~."

Yasenia tightened the hug and tap kissed Tatyana's cheeks, making her laugh. Yasenia whispered seductively, "I will also be able to get my mommy pregnant~."

Tatyana imagined herself carrying her daughter's child, and excitement rushed to her brain. She looked back and invaded Yasenia's lips. The others looked at the mother and daughter duo and got aroused. Yasenia stopped the kiss, looked at the others, and said huskily, "Later at night, my loves. Right now, I'm empty~."

They all calmed down and nodded.

The next thing to do was revise their loot! Tatyana looked at the ring and snorted, "I hate this the most. I was ordering loot for a while not too long ago."

Yasenia asked, "Loot from what?"

Tatyana answered, "I destroyed a second-rate branch of the demonic sect, and they had too many things to go through! What a pain. Can't they have fewer treasures?"

All of them but Yasenia choked, 'So it was you!? You were the mysterious cultivator that massacred a whole sect!'

Yasenia's tail wagged doing *Tap* *Tap* *Tap* sounds against the sofa, and she looked at her mother adoringly. Tatyana swallowed, she was weak to this look, but she controlled herself, 'At night, you will mess her up at night again, control yourself!'