Chapter 17. Wind Tayra and Yasenia's confession.

On the outside, the people were freaking out.

Three minutes to complete two levels!? The others who entered with Yasenia hadn't even finished the first level!

Some girls were already with starry eyes thinking.

'Kyaa, she is so handsome!!'

'My big sister is so amazing! I will become a member of her Fanclub in the future!'

Some men also couldn't help but admire and think of ways to seduce her.

Some perverted ones thought while bleeding from their nose, 'Look how her melons move when she clashes! Ahhh! I want her to dominate me in bed as she does with the beasts!!'

Who was this last person? Well, we won't say to keep her privacy.

Yasenia controlled her breathing and looked toward the next group that arrived.

She still had more than half of her energy, and her physical stamina was doing fine. At this pace, she should be able to complete three or four more rounds.

They were four rank-two, initial-level, wood-attributed Komodo dragons. 'Four level two beasts? The difficulty has surely increased.'

One was coming from the left, another from the right, and the last two from the front. 'This Komodo dragon has less defense than the one I fought before; the problem is their poison is more lethal than the other variants, and they use it much more often.'

Yasenia sighed, 'Luckily, they are at the initial level instead of the middle level, or I would be in trouble. But there is one problem....'

She looked around at all the trees and vegetation around her and muttered, "I'm in a forest... With their wood attribute, this can become ugly quickly."

'I will charge in but with controlled speed, then if they don't spit their poisonous breath, I will do the same I did with the one I met before. I will use the low branches in that area to maintain myself in the air and dodge their wood-attributed attacks. Then I should be reactive depending on the situation.'

Yasenia readied her sword and charged toward the one on the right. Seeing that it was attacking her with its claw, she used her tail and legs to propel herself, passing over the three meters tall Komodo dragon and dodging the spraying poisonous breath.

Yasenia swung the sword towards the spine and slashed a deep gash, cutting the spine. 'Hoh? It's much softer than the other one to think I've succeeded. Nice.'

The Komodo dragon roared in pain and turned its head while spraying more poison.

However, Yasenia was fast this time and followed her attack by her tail piercing its skin and using it as an anchor to change her flying direction from forwards to downwards.

The motion landed her on the back of the beast.

*Bang!*

It created a powerful impact that almost sunk the Komodo dragon's waist into the ground and also made it choke, interrupting her poison-spitting.

Then knowing that the tail and lower back was useless because of the cut spine, Yasenia made a big swing and cut it from the middle cleanly.

She jumped fast off the beast and let it die from blood loss while charging toward the other three.

The other three had already grouped up, and the dragoness chose the chaotic battle style.

Yasenia advanced, and while dodging the breath attack from the left Komodo dragon, she slashed off one of the legs of the other one.