Chapter 177. Tang and Long family scheme, Tatyana's plan.

Now, it wasn't like this was the only secret realm that opened in the last 100 years. There was at least once every ten years. However, the rest of them were quite small and from unknown cultivators. A secret realm could be created once you passed the Transcendent Realm, and it was a tool used by cultivators often to leave an inheritance that could last longer.

Moreover, some techniques let people reincarnate, taking over bodies with these inheritances, which makes it always a dangerous experience to enter one. Still, riches drew cultivators like fire drew moths. So people just accepted the risk when going into one.

The thing about this secret realm was that people knew that it was extraordinary because its energy signals were similar to those from before the Heavenly Cataclysm. As told previously, the energy before the Heavenly Cataclysm was different and allowed cultivators to reach the God level easier. Moreover, it was more nourishing for the cultivator.

Experts deduced the World itself felt threatened by the power of cultivators, so it lowered the nourishment it gave to its residents as a defensive mechanism.

So this realm being from before that era meant it could hide secrets of cultivation that were lost at that time. With these secrets, a sect could gain an extremely powerful cultivator and quickly rise in ranks and fame.

So besides strengthening themselves, the sects expected their juniors to gain that kind of knowledge and bring it back to the sect to make it rise in the ranks. Consequently, the competitiveness inside the secret realm would be extremely high.

At the gathering spot, the people around saw the giant battleship arriving and exclaimed with awe. "The Rising Talent Academy is arriving! I heard this year they have a lot of extremely strong juniors!"

"Will the Heavenly Dragoness enter through this portal? I'm quite excited to see her in person; they say that her beauty can charm all creatures under the sky, and her talent is unmatched!"

One answered with disdain, "Haven't you heard that she fled after losing against Isla? What Heavenly Dragoness? Just a lizard without the courage to face her failures!"

Another person was doubtful and asked, "Is that true?"

That man shrugged and said with mockery, "At the end of the day, she is a beast-human. I bet she ran away with her tail between her legs! Hahaha."

Another man at the side said with a lecherous smile, "I also heard that, but that doesn't mean that she is less beautiful, hahaha. I'm going to have fun if I meet with her in the secret realm!"

One man at the side looked down at that person. "You are delusional. Even if she lost against Isla, she was strong enough to battle half-steps six months ago! Right now, she can sweep your ass a hundred times without getting tired!"

That man spat and said, "Bah! I bet the academy bought them to promote her and make a name for themselves. Moreover, isn't she the daughter of the headmistress? That woman has the power to pull some strings and make her own daughter look good. Isn't it strange that she lost just when she fought against a person from the Heavenly Sect? The Academy is still weaker that it so they couldn't reach an agreement!"

One woman around asked, "You sound believable, but where did you get this information from?"

The man snorted, "This information is quite well known in Champion City. It is not my fault you all live under a rock!"

Similar conversations could be heard around, with very mixed opinions about Yasenia. However, public opinion leaned more to the wrong side.

Tatyana, who was listening to all of them, raised an eyebrow, mostly unaffected...