Chapter 131. Short separation.

Yasenia said, "I think we should focus on developing the tool. Although I'm very tempted to try what Honey just said and tie all of you to me... I don't find it healthy for our relationship. I want all of you to have some privacy and not feel chained to me..."

Cecile frowned a little, which Yasenia noted, "Sweetheart, if you are thinking of what I think you are... You better stop your thoughts, or I will attack you for two hours straight when I recover!"

Cecile felt her uterus twitch, and her heart rate sped up, 'Two hours having sex with Yasenia... Would I even remain the same person?'

The others couldn't help but swallow, 'Two hours with Yasenia would be... Too much.'

Kali looked confused at her "Seniors," 'Is Yasenia that good doing that? I only felt pain and....'

A warm hand surrounded hers. Kali looked up and saw Yasenia looking at her and with the broken arm stretched towards her.

"Yasenia! Don't move like this! Don't you care about your wounds!?" Said Kali hastily while moving Yasenia's arm to the previous position.

Yasenia ignored the jarring pain and gently said, using her mellow and slightly deep voice, "It is a shame that I'm like this because the moment I'm recovered, I will show you, little by little, that those things are something to cherish and not fear. Honey, do not think about the past. The moment we became together, you became my treasure. "

Yasenia chuckled and said with a smile, looking at Kali's eyes through the veil, as if peering into her and speaking directly to her heart, "Remember that I'm a dragon~. We don't let our treasures slip, especially if they are our beloved. Therefore, I will always take care of you. Since the day you told me you loved me, your life was destined to take a turn for the better. No matter how often you need that reassurance, I promise to give it to you. Patiently and lovingly."

Kali looked entranced at Yasenia's pair of beautiful golden slit eyes, and another trait of dragons crossed her mind, 'The dragon race, a race that never breaks promises. No matter how difficult, once they promise something seriously, they will fulfill it until the end...'

While they returned, Yasenia kept a grip on Kali's hand, no matter how many times Kali said to release it and let it rest. Kali just gave up and sat on Yasenia's floating bed, smiling under the veil.

After the tour around their new house ended, they returned to the big living room. There was a big sofa... Well, it was more like a sofa-bed, with enough space for two rows of people to sit and long enough for five people to sit side by side. There wasn't only this sofa; there were two armchairs, another two normal sofas, and a big table in the middle.

Anna and Eve laid Yasenia on the sofa, levitating her to the middle, and then moved behind her in case she needed something. The other maids did similar things with their respective mistresses, sitting them around Yasenia.

Yasenia said, "Well, I won't have intercourse with any of you this week. I want to use the nights to cultivate and use the energy to mend my body. Then, I will use the day to try and comprehend the next realm of my cultivation technique. This routine will keep the seven days straight... To do this, I will also go to another place so... I won't be seeing you for one week."

Angel looked with a face that screamed betrayal at Yasenia. Yasenia looked at her baby, 'Come on, Yasenia; you have to do this!'

Yasenia was about to speak, and, as if seeing the determination in Yasenia's eyes, Angel became like a wilted little eggplant, her light blue eyes watering a little. Yasenia felt like a punch directly landed on her heart, so she said, "Of course, I will take my baby with me."