Chapter 144. Feng Yuan's Plot!

Although the phoenixes had already warned Madeleine and Clara, they couldn't help but become anxious and focused on Cecile's dead body. 'If something goes wrong, not only Cecile but all of us are going to go on a direct visit to the underworld!'

The six mountain-sized phoenixes waited for the energy in the dome to completely gather, and they chanted, channeling their energy into the altar.

"Witness her Rebirth!"

However, at the same moment that the phoenixes were chanting, Feng Yuan, that was also flying with the other phoenixes, stealthily threw a small jar with his blood and other substances toward it!

Clara, who had been paying attention to him, shot forward rapidly, trying to reach the vial. However, because of the shock of seeing Cecile die, she was just a beat slower and couldn't reach it in time before it broke and mixed with the energy!

Clara's face morphed with rage as her silver eyes locked onto Feng Yuan, 'I'm going to torture you until I'm bored of hearing your screams!'

Clara knew that she couldn't make a scene and cause something to go wrong with the ritual, or she would really lose her mistress. Therefore, she just flew beside Feng Yuan, not looking at the ceremony and focusing 100% on him so he wouldn't do anything else. On the other side, feeling Clara's overbearing spiritual sense in every feather of his body left Feng Yuan trembling with fear, 'How did she see me!? I even threw it with a flap of my wings to make it stealthier!'

What Feng Yuan didn't know was that Clara was an excellent hunter, and she had turned him into her prey the moment she found something wrong. Sadly, she wasn't able to prevent it.

Meanwhile, the six phoenixes instantly detected the anomaly! However, they couldn't stop the ceremony, or Cecile would be truly dead!

Nonetheless, all of them being enraged was putting it lightly; they were wrathful. 'WHO DARES TAMPER THE SACRED RITUAL!?'

However, they didn't lose focus. First, they had to bring Cecile back to life, then worry about side effects.

They continued the ritual, and the energy on the dome gathered into an ethereally beautiful silver phoenix with white flames surrounding it. Its icy blue phoenix eyes looked down at Cecile's dead body and dove down, leaving a white trail.

*Qyaa~.*

Its melodic cry echoed in the surroundings, as beautiful as nature itself, mesmerizing to all listening creatures. It transformed into a beam and landed on Cecile.

Inside Cecile's dry spiritual area, a white flame came into being and grew, forming the shape of the ethereally beautiful Phoenix. The Phoenix extended its wings, and its white flames froze everything. Cecile's spiritual space became a tundra. Then, the Phoenix gathered its wings and slowly transformed, creating the silhouette of a winged female with a beauty that could entrance even gods.

On the outside, Cecile's body was absorbing the beam, and suddenly, her aura unfurled.

*BOOM!*

It washed the altar with her overbearing and majestic presence, letting the world know that the Phoenix was reborn!

Cecile still didn't move from her lying position; her eyes were still closed. When the beam was completely absorbed, the Phoenixes activated the altar again, creating different formations in the sky, and shouted.

"Witness her transformation!"

Cecile's body began changing!

First, her hair changed colors, from blue to a beautiful wavy Platinum silver, with the roots of her hair raven black.

Heaven, Earth, Me (GL)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara