Chapter 179. Tatyana's anger and wild Big Sister appears!

The woman was completely angered and spoke impulsively, her voice slightly deep and melodic, but her tone was higher pitched, clear that she got carried away out of frustration. "I don't care if you don't want me to speak. You know that your daughter will only benefit from going to our sect. Why are you so stubborn!?"

The woman smirked mockingly and said, "Are you so old that you still see sex as something sacred? I'm sure I can send Yasenia to heaven and let her experience a whole new world~."

After she stopped speaking, she placed one hand on her mouth, and the woman's eyes opened with fear. 'Do I want to die!? Why did I say that!?'

She didn't know what had come to her and was about to apologize. But while she realized her blunder, Tatyana's calm smile froze, and her red eyes locked onto that woman.

When those red eyes looked at her, the woman felt like the sky fell on her shoulders and *BOOM!* She slammed face first onto the ground, creating an enormous crater that was deepening by the second.

Tatyana's voice carried the weight of her cultivation, hurting the woman just with her words. "Listen here, junior. Even if you are a sect master, I'm still your senior by tens of thousands of years, if not more. Not to mention age, which is just a number to measure talent in our world; my strength is leagues above yours... Also, I'm not old."

The woman felt like each word was a punch into her gut, the last sentence feeling more like a sledgehammer, making her puke blood. However, the worst was about to come.

Tatyana's aura took a turn and became terrifying. Blackness seemed to consume the world as the only light seemed to be her glowing red eyes. Her voice sounded distorted and scarier than a demon's. "DoN't You dARe ApPRoAcH MY DaUgHTer. AM. I. ClEaR!?"

Each word pierced into the woman's very being, making even her soul tremble painfully. Her eardrums exploded, and by the time Tatyana finished the sentence, she had fainted. The only reason she remained alive was that Tatyana knew it was her who first provoked her. Of course, that didn't mean that anyone was allowed to speak about her little treasure lightly, resulting in this punishment.

Tatyana stopped her aura, and the world returned to normal, letting the people around breathe again. The experience of being near Tatyana's outburst was scary even for someone as experienced as them.

Some of them only learned at that moment how important Yasenia was to Tatyana and ingrained in their minds that fact.

Tatyana looked around and said with a cold voice but a gentle smile, gaining a very discrepant disposition that was honestly as scary as her previous one. "I'm here just because of formalities. I want to get over this and return to my daughter's side. I've never even cared the slightest bit about any of this, but now, the safety of my only daughter is in line. Let's stop the tricks, misleading words, and deep scheming. This time, it will be straightforward. Those sects that do not comply, I don't care if it is the Heavenly sect itself or another first-rate power; they will directly enter into a war with the Academy. Do you all understand?"

Although they were completely intimidated and thought this woman was broken somewhere, all the sect masters acted as if nothing had just happened and calmly nodded; even the woman's companion followed suit, not letting out even a single squeak.

Tatyana saw that they agreed, so she clarified one last thing. Her tone changed and carried an extremely thick killing intent, making the aura around them suffocating again and making her surroundings smell like blood. Her expression was indifferent as she said. "I don't care if you think Yasenia is my weak spot after my outburst. Know that if one of you even DARES to think of scheming to hurt her directly or indirectly, you will have to say goodbye to all you care about in the worst possible way you can think of. I will make sure of it even if it is the last thing I do. Am. I. Clear?"