Chapter 197. Kali encounters a minotaur.

When Kali opened her eyes, she saw a lot of vegetation full of tall and thick trees surrounding her. The crowns were extremely dense, making it rather dark despite it being midday. She could hear the sound of different insects, and animals, among other things. It was clear that she was in the middle of a very dense forest.

However, this didn't discourage her; on the contrary, she was extremely happy. For Kali, a forest like this one felt like home. 'It's like I'm in my natural habitat... huh? Why did I choose those words to describe it?'

She frowned slightly, her tail swishing as she thought. 'Is it because of my transformation into a beast? Well, after some experiments yesterday, I know that I still have some human blood in me, but the ratio is about forty percent. The other sixty, I suppose, is from my bloodline, [Life's Origin Nine-Tailed Fox]. The change is rather massive compared to my previous ninety percent human blood.'

Kali looked back, seeing her fluffy tail. Moving it between her arms, she hugs the foxy appendage. She smiles slightly, 'Although I'm still not used to this and my ears... It is very comfortable to hug my tail like this...'

Her tail was long enough to allow her to cover her face or even cocoon herself with it. Her thoughts trailed back when Yasenia pet her to oblivion and blushed slightly, 'I-it felt very comfortable to be pet by Yasenia. I a-almost couldn't think straight.'

Kali curiously tried to pet herself, scratching behind her fox ears and sinking her hand in her fur, but it wasn't nearly as pleasurable as when Yasenia did it. She felt a little empty as she started to miss her lover. She took out the communication devices, intending to contact Yasenia, but saw that the devices were currently offline. Her long fluffy ears flattened against her head as her tail drooped with sadness.

The wind blew her green robes, and its yellow accents glittered with the sunlight sneaking past the canopy of trees. These robes were high-level earth-ranked and named [Clear Nature Robes]. On her waist, a sharp wooden sword was hanging without a sheath. It was her weapon, [Treant Heart Wood Sword], won in an alchemy competition prior to meeting Yasenia.

She placed her communication devices on her waist and looked around, deciding where to go from here. 'Hmm, I should probably summon my [Golden Crown]. With this amount of flora everywhere she will be an extremely powerful helper. I'm glad she's my summon, as I doubt I'd be able to defeat a similar creature in this kind of environment. Moreover, her ability to absorb ambient Life, Nature, and Wood energy from the environment will allow her to sustain herself, conserving my energy.'

Kali began gathering a copious amount of life energy, focusing it on the ground before her. Then chanting, her voice was gentle like nature's sound, "[Golden Crown Summoning]."

Green ripples spread throughout the soil before her as if a small pebble had been thrown into a silent lake. In the center of those ripples, a small sapling appeared on the ground. Growing fast, it became a three-meter-tall green trunk adorned with numerous flowers. The trunk soon sprouted a golden crown on it. Finally, the tree changed forms, growing slender branches to serve as arms while its roots pulled free from the soil, merging into a set of thick thighs and slender legs. Its chest area swelled as its waist thinned before finishing with wide hips to create quite the voluptuous figure.

A head appeared, growing long green hair and gaining well-defined facial features giving her a gentle but ravishing female face. The flowers that were on her trunk linked together to create a sleeveless floral dress, showing ample cleavage that ends mid-thigh as if to flaunt her greenish yet supple skin. Upon opening her verdant green eyes, Kali was surprised to find her pupils were golden and slit-like.

The voluptuous humanoid creature tapped the ground gently, causing three branches, one green, one brown, and one azure, to grow from the ground, interlocking to create a staff. On top of the coiling staff lay a golden sphere floating slightly.