Chapter 37. Yasenia's and Andrea's first date. (R18)

They were about to continue when the clicks of high heels sounded. The ten or so people, plus the people around turned in one direction and froze completely. Like their brain could only register that person walking towards them with her sashaying movements.

Yasenia was wearing a completely black, sleeveless dress. The dress was open in the middle widely and covered just enough to not show her cherries, each time she took a step they seem to want to free themselves attracting the gaze of almost everyone present.

Her back had an opening for her black and golden tail that made it seem part of the dress and complimented the entire setup perfectly. The black skirt was long enough to reach her calves, however, it had an opening at the side that showed her perfect long legs and unblemished skin. The skirt was made of a very light material that easily moved with the wind giving her a seductive feeling.

Her black long hair was styled in a half-up half-down braid. With her 10 cm gold-colored high heels, she reached an impressive height of 197cm highlighting her presence like a phoenix among birds.

Yasenia had also put a little eye makeup to smoke her eyes and make her golden stare deeper and more charming. With a little bit of lipstick to make her lips glisten, she was as charming as a night sky full of stars and as seductive as a recently watered rose.

All of them cursed at Yasenia's mother for creating such a perfect specimen. Andrea thought 'Should I have put on my cultivation robes? I feel that I will have to beat up a lot of people today...'

Seeing their almost drooling state Yasenia smiled seductively and said a little deeply "Like what you see~"

Almost all of them nodded! Yasenia walked towards Andrea with her clicking high heels and said playfully, "That is a shame, I'm only theirs~" Signaling Angel, Andrea, Evelyn, and Cecile.

Cecile, Evelyn, Angel, and Andrea suddenly felt a lot of jealous stares aim their direction and they couldn't help stop their lips from raising, and sending a taunting glance at them.

A nearby redhead girl that was friends with Oliver said. "I understand why Angel and Andrea would behave like that... But why are you both reacting the same, Cecile! Evelyn!"

Cecile woke up from the stupor and returned to her deadpan state "You saw wrong."

They all shouted in their heads 'We! Did! Not!'

Evelyn on the other side smiled and said, "Hmph, I'm already in Yasenia's boat. Now, I'm a chosen one with the right to fondle her heavenly-!" *Bang! *

Evelyn thought while lying on the ground and looking at the clear blue sky 'Why am I still being slapped by her tail if I'm with her? Worse, why did I have expectations for her tail to slap me?'

If the rest heard her thoughts, they would probably facepalm, 'Isn't it because of the way you always focus all your words on her breast!? And what do you mean about expectations!?'

Yasenia went to Andrea's side and carried her sweet floral fragrance for Andrea to smell. She hugged Andrea's arm between her breast and she said with a coquettish smile, "Do we go now, darling? We have to reach the mortal city before lunch~"

Andrea didn't hold back and moved her head to kiss Yasenia not minding the stares around. Yasenia returned the kiss happily, after they separated Andrea said in her deep and clear voice "You are really beautiful today."

Yasenia's tail wagged and said "You are also very charming today darling~"

Angel took out a notepad and wrote, 'It wags when receiving compliments' then she closed it with a satisfied nod. You could see the letters "How to make Yasenia wag her tail Volume 1" on top of it.