Chapter 78. Pampering the dragoness.

Andrea came back to herself and hastily hugged them both berating herself internally. 'Crap, I shouldn't have done that! Even if we want it, we can't have a child yet!'

Tatyana spoke disheartened, "Thankfully, it was before the impregnation happened... To be honest, I wouldn't have the will to do that if the impregnation was successful..."

Yasenia looked down and said weakly, "Sorry... I know I mustn't... but I love all of you so much... I just can't control myself...."

Tatyana kissed Yasenia, stopping her from speaking. 'This is one of the problems of finding her mate so young, it lit the spark of children and since she feels secure, this feeling is growing daily... Moreover, the fertility of her lovers isn't that crippled because of the low cultivation level, which pushes her desire for a child further...

Tatyana frowned a little, 'However, she is considered a child among dragons. Her instincts shouldn't be so strong toward breeding until much later. Where does this instinct come from? Even while she grew up, I haven't once told her that having children young is good.'

Tatyana stopped her spinning thoughts and focused on her upset daughter. She spoke lovingly, and Andrea constantly kissed the beautiful dragoness, trying to cheer her up. "Little treasure, don't worry, just be yourself; if you want to impregnate us while doing it, then release fertile semen. If you want to receive Andre's fertile semen, ask for it. We will be the ones to resist the temptation until one day, one of us will come with good news for you."

Andrea talked this time while Tatyana kissed and petted Yasenia. "That's right. This time, it was my mistake; although I do not regret anything, I shouldn't have done that. Don't worry, Yasenia, I will make you pregnant one day. This, I promise."

Yasenia looked down at the sheets and cried a little. Both of them showered her with kisses.

Cecile burst into the room and jumped toward Yasenia without caring about anything else. She carefully hugged Yasenia and also started kissing her tears away. Cecile spoke hastily and slightly anxiously. "What happened, my love? Why are you so sad? Don't worry; we are here for you."

Cecile couldn't help but have her heart hurting seeing her like this. 'What happened? I've never felt her so saddened.'

A short moment later, hearing the commotion, Angel and Evelyn arrived and hastily went to Yasenia's side. Tatyana and Andrea took this chance to put on their clothes and change the bed for a clean one. Tatyana used a cleaning formation to clean everything.

Then, the five of them started pampering Yasenia to the skies and above to elevate her mood!

They kissed her, massaged her, told her sweet nothings, and sometimes tickled her. When they felt Yasenia recovering her mood, they started playing with the still naked dragoness, who was growling happily between the five of them with a smile.

The five continued making her laugh, making her smile, making her pout... Showering the dragoness in tenderness.

Cecile nodded and said gently, "This is the face that suits you the most. Our dragoness must be seductive, confident, and overwhelming! But remember, my love, when you feel that there is too much pressure, we five are here to help you carry any burden."

Yasenia hugged Cecile's waist, still growling happily and her tail wagging. All of them had their hearts melting in affection toward her.

This night they didn't do anything more. They just pampered the naked Yasenia until she fell asleep in Tatyana's arms. Tatyana smiled bitterly, "That hit... It truly hurt my heart... a lot. I haven't felt so upset about something since tens of millenniums ago. That could have been my first grandchild..."