Chapter 82. Charging toward an ambush, no fear!

Yasenia managed to incinerate him, but the three sword cultivators were already attacking her. Without turning towards the cultivator approaching from her back, she jumped and used the black part of her tail to block him. The momentum shot her forward to the remaining two sword users.

Yasenia used [Lingering Star Step]'s illusion and slowed down, anchoring her tail to the ground. The sword users separated, trying to attack the illusion from different sides simultaneously, but they realized that they had been fooled shortly after. The real Yasenia used the gap they created with a burst of acceleration while laughing and mocking them, "Fools!"

Thanks to that speed burst, she passed between the two sword cultivators aiming toward the defenseless girl.

They hastily sped up after Yasenia. One of them couldn't help but shout, "Despicable! Aiming towards someone defenseless!?"

Yasenia ignored them and pointed her sword forward, directly using [Sun Charge]. The shield user placed her shield in front of her, but even when she managed to position it... *Bang!* Yasenia rammed her heavily as a highspeed carriage rammed against a mortal.

Yasenia sent the woman flying like a rag-doll with her internal organs misplaced, and her limbs turned in directions that shouldn't be possible. However, she was barely alive!

Yasenia turned towards the other three, who regrouped to have more chances against her. She saw that they were calmer than she expected. She looked at the barely recognizable woman and thought. 'Is it because she is still alive?'

Therefore, she smiled mockingly and lifted one hand toward the unmoving girl. One of them exclaimed, "STOP!"

Yasenia opened her charming mouth, "[Shooting star]."

"NO!"

One star shot towards the girl's head speedily. It exploded, and the girl's head became a red and white firework!

She looked again, and now she saw the expressions she expected, at least from the remaining sword user of the girl's group. That cultivator spoke, "You are truly ruthless. Aren't you afraid of retaliation outside this formation!?"

Yasenia looked in disbelief for a second and then laughed. "Who do you think you are? You don't know anything about me, and here you are, teaming up to kill me without caring about "Retaliation." Do you think I am like most beast-human participants? Another cultivator with "low influence." You are sorely mistaken." Yasenia shook her head.

The cultivator was about to speak again, but Yasenia cut him off with a smile. "By the way, thanks for stopping and giving me time with this pointless conversation [Starfall]."

The others prepared their defensive methods, but they didn't expect all the white lights around Yasenia to ballon up, making a sight that they won't forget for a long time. The 300 stars rained on them, destroying every single laid-out defense and leaving only a decimated land filled with craters and the body parts of the three cultivators.

Yasenia made sure the three were dead and continued her way speaking to herself. "The battle was well fought, but... Aren't I becoming more arrogant while fighting? I normally wouldn't even say a word while fighting... I have heard that dragons are arrogant, is my bloodline making me feel superior? I should be careful that the arrogance stays in my words and doesn't affect my fighting style...."

After reflecting a little, Yasenia continued her killing spree.

On this second day, Cecile found some people from the academy and grouped up with them. She was already at the third level thanks to the dual cultivation, and she was as strong as Yasenia, making her an important asset.