Chapter 79. Start of the Tournament!

Tatyana disappeared and reappeared beside the sect masters. Today was the first time she would show up in public like this without covering anything or using illusions to confuse people.

Before this, she didn't have a reason not to appear, but it was bothersome, so she never did. Moreover, she wanted to avoid every cultivator recognizing her in public and knowing her different identities because of her face.

However, this time, she has come with her little treasure. She had planned to reveal her identity as headmistress here, but those Long and Tang bastards spoiled her. She had a very hard time resisting destroying them and their whole family right there and then. However, every time she does this, she must disappear from her little treasure side for a while.

Tatyana didn't want to be apart from her anymore and lose more of her growing days, so like a good mother, she didn't slaughter them. 'I mean, what would you guys choose? Being beside my little treasure or massacring those brainless people? How about you tell me in your comments~?'

(Author: I give up, do whatever you want...)

In the place Tatyana appeared, there were nearly 30 people beside her. These thirty people and Tatyana walked toward the tall stage in the middle of the plaza. Two handsome men led everyone, and Tatyana approached their side, walking side by side with them; no one objected. These two men seemed to represent two sides.

One was in black robes; he radiated demonic charm and had deep purple eyes. He was 195cm tall, and his body was perfectly muscular, with smooth skin. His face had a constant smile that took female and male souls away, and his eyes had their ends slightly raised, adding to his fascinating facial features.

The other man had white and gold robes. He was 190cm tall, and his body was also perfectly proportioned. He was also tall and handsome, but he overflowed with a gentle aura that made people lower their guards around him. However, his face was stern, and his facial features seemed carved by a sword, making people respect him.

They both had black hair, but their disposition was completely the opposite. They looked at Tatyana with surprised expressions, not knowing that she would participate in the presentation this year. However, they didn't say anything.

This woman could be considered the third power of the continent. Even if they were among the strongest on the continent, having this woman as an enemy was not something they wanted.

Not because of fear, because if she helps one of the two, the balanced situation will break instantly.

When they reached the top of the platform where the oceans of people looked at them, a giant screen appeared in the sky.

The leader of the Heavenly Sect spoke; his voice was deep, and his aura was now as steady as a mountain. "You're all here to get an entry jade to the secret realm that will open soon. Since the only limitations for presenting was to be above the ninth level of the body modification realm and lower than the half-step of the Mental nourishing realm, the participants this time are plenty."

The leader from the demonic side continued; his voice was pleasant, and his face charming, but his aura was similar to a malevolent demon. "Since this secret realm will be opened in various places, some in my territory and others in his. We decided to make this tournament. This secret realm is important because it is the legacy of a strong cultivator from before the Heavenly cataclysm."

He let it sink in and continued, "There are less than 1500 entry jades left after dividing it among the sects. Since there is a lot of trash around, we decided to create various stages. In short, you will need to make it into the top 1500 to have a chance to get an entry jade."