Chapter 141. A Mission and Evelyn's complex. (R-18)

They entered the mission hall for inner disciples and searched for quests. Yasenia looked around and saw that the establishment was better in terms of luxury items, food and drinks, and, of course, the level of the disciples inside. That aside, it was similar to the outer disciple building.

Yasenia's group moved toward the mission board and looked around. Some missions were printed on paper, others were inside jades, and others appeared on screens. Yasenia approached one screen curiously and looked at it. Andrea chuckled and walked to her side. Using her hand, she swept the screen, and the mission changed.

Yasenia hummed and said, "Interesting."

Yasenia grabbed Andrea's arm and read aloud, "Kill all the [Silver wolves] that are attacking this town. High-level Mental Nourishing realm."

"Travel to the Forest of Life and find a [Vital Yin Flower]. For more details, speak with the employer."

"Paying for an expert dual cultivator to send me to heaven... huh?"

Yasenia asked, "What is this type of mission? There weren't missions like this one in the outer sect."

Andrea said, "Rich people with money to spare; sometimes the dual cultivator deal doesn't end well.... Although none died, there are tales of dual cultivators transforming into normal cultivators after these missions. The clients are very... voracious."

Yasenia chuckled and continued reading until she found an interesting one, "Destroy a drake nest inside the storm forest. Level necessary, middle-level Mental Nourishing realm cultivator. The contractee will give all materials harvested from beasts to the employer. Payment 1 000 credits per adult drake slain, and 20 credits for others."

Yasenia said, "How about this one?"

Evelyn said, "We can do that one if the drakes' strength isn't high. Moreover, we may find treasures along the way with you on our team. The storm forest isn't a place cultivators go to gather treasures. We may uncover some of them thanks to your treasure sense."

Angel and Kali also nodded. With a mission decided, they went to the queue to speak with the receptionist.

While they were going toward the receptionist's table, some people approached, curious about Yasenia.

Lately, Yasenia had been the talk of the Academy. Her feats in the tournament had spread around, and everyone's respect for her was increasing.

Yasenia knew that popularity might come a long way. Therefore, she didn't mind stopping for some minutes and getting to know more people. The conversation was light-hearted, and the people were quite nice. Yasenia didn't forget to use her charm and make their opinion of her even better.

Even if they were slight tricks, Yasenia didn't mind as long as she didn't go overboard. Moreover, using her charm was practically being herself. Looking at the dragoness speak, Andrea, Evelyn, and Kali raised an eyebrow, surprised to see this side of her. 'She can be a little manipulative from time to time...'

That groups left with smiles, and they were finally able to speak with the receptionist. After finalizing all the formalities, they returned to their house to get things they may need for their travel.

Angel asked, "Yasenia, why are you so friendly with everybody?"

Yasenia smiled gently at her clueless baby and said, "Now it is publicly known that I'm the headmistress's daughter. Therefore, having an excellent reputation will help me gain more influence. I wouldn't mind being someone important because I'm my mom's daughter, but I prefer reaching that level because of my effort. Moreover, having the good side of people will help me if I'm confronting someone; my credibility will skyrocket, and I may be able to get out of sticky situations easier. Furthermore, I want to gain this influence to make mom proud of me."