Chapter 135. Delicious Lasagna~.

Yasenia looked at the maids and said, "We are back, Flora, Leila, Alaia."

The maids bowed and said, "Welcome back, young miss!"

Leila, the brown, gentle-looking dog-kin, said, "Young miss, all your credits have been used buying the tools needed for Spirit Cooking."

Yasenia frowned, "We will have to go on some missions... Can I change coins into credits?"

Alaia, the yellow-blue, voluptuous, seductive dragon-kin, said, "Yes, miss. However, I don't recommend it. The conversion rates are awful."

The light-green-skinned beautiful dryad, Flora, shook her head, rustling her branches as she said. "Lady Tatyana didn't want rich people from the outside buying her resources, so she made the conversion rates absolutely nightmarish. This, however, doesn't stop the Academy's purchasing power since we have coins coming from our shops on the outside."

Yasenia lifted her eyebrow, "Then, can't they do the same? Setting up shops and winning credits?"

Alaia smirked and said, "They can, but they must place a shop with better items than ours, which would benefit us. And most importantly, they must amass wealth from the beginning again. If they go bankrupt, the number of coins they have to pay is rather... profitable."

Yasenia asked, "So what is the main power that my mom controls?"

None of the maids answered; Yasenia tsked, "Since you were answering everything so nicely, I hoped you would slip up."

The maids kept silent and smiled at her, making Yasenia pout, a critical strike for everyone present! Leila said, "I'm sorry, young miss. Even if we are completely loyal to you, Lady Tatyana is someone we can't go against."

Yasenia turned and walked toward the house sensually, "Nevermind, little by little, I will uncover her secrets~ I'm not in a hurry to do so."

The rest followed behind the dragoness, looking at her back. Yasenia said, "I'm going to the kitchen to make the dinner since it is already quite late~. Wait for me in the living room."

Yasenia walked toward the kitchen. It was very big, clear that they had put effort into making it. There were normal cooking tools, advanced ones, and giant ones. Yasenia looked curiously at the three-meter-long kitchen "knives," or five-meter diameter saucepans, frying pans, and more. 'What will I do with these? Maybe some technique in the spirit cooking book will need them later?'

Yasenia shook her head and began reading the spirit cooking book. She saw the way of applying energy to the food, how the quality of the food affects the result, and that the condiments are also extremely important. The level of the beast or plant someone could cook was the deciding factor in ranking a spirit chef.

It was easy to cook high-level meat, but to spiritually cook them was an extremely different matter. With spirit cooking, second-ranked beast meat can compare with fourth-ranked beast-meat nutrient-wise.

Yasenia used her super-enhanced mind and read at extremely high speed. It was a shame that she was still in the first level, and she only had her thinking speed accelerated. 'I want to reach the seventh level... The comprehension enhancement will be a very big plus.'

After thirty minutes, she memorized the first book. She picked up the cooking knife, low-level first-ranked beast meat, and started. 'Let's start low and go up. I have some time to practice before I need to make food for my dears.'

Halfway through, while Yasenia heated the stove with the meat in it, she added her energy to begin refining the food. The thing that happened with Alchemy and Blacksmithing happened again.