Chapter 9. Virginity lost~. (R-18)

Everyone looked toward the unmoving person on the crater anxiously. When they heard a light cough, the phantoms dispelled the dome, and the troops and maids went to battle formations surrounding the perimeter. Tatyana, Dr. Ava, Anna, and Eva appeared on Yasenia's side, and Tatyana said hastily, "Her injuries are bad. Use the prepared ointments and pills. Do not hold back using resources."

Then she turned toward the disappearing phantoms and sent a resentful look. 'If it weren't for them, she wouldn't have been so injured. This lightning bolt is at least fivefold the normal strength! The fact she is alive is already a miracle.'

Dr. Ava said. "Everything is okay. We've already stabilized her; she should have most of her injuries healed by the time she wakes up."

Tatyana nodded and carried Yasenia to the battleship. Everyone was vigilant until they returned to the mansion; only then did they relax a little. One maid came and said, "Lady Tatyana, it seems that the dome covered the strange phenomenon. To the people of the Moon Empire, the only difference is that instead of the normal single lightning strike, three lightning bolts struck Miss."

Tatyana nodded. "Good work. You can retire."

The maid bowed and retired. Tatyana looked at Yasenia's tail with a complicated expression. 'Draconic lineage, one of the strongest if not the strongest....'

Then she thought about the two seniors, 'Aren't they the owners of the ancient tomb? The text there said they were the Moon goddess and Sun-god of that time... Why didn't they say anything to Yasenia? They should know that I know who they are.'

She massaged her temples a little. 'Should I use my fate reading techniques on Yasenia? I shouldn't. The only drawback of Fate energy is that disaster occurs whenever used on people deeply related to the user. I don't want to gamble with this... unless there is no other way, I will never use it on her.'

'Since the seniors said that she has their inheritance, they won't harm her outside, proving she is worthy... Moreover, they are residual wills, so they can't do anything. The dome was strong, but since they are extremely weakened, I should be able to break it if I use my whole power.'

'What a headache. I will just let nature take its course, and I won't tell her who those seniors are. Maybe this will push her to learn about them, and she will be able to discover new opportunities?' Tatyana thus decided not to tell who they were to her.

When Yasenia awoke, she felt extremely refreshed, as if energy filled her body. She looked to the side and saw Tatyana smiling at her. Then Yasenia sat up, used her tail to bring Tatyana to her embrace, and said excitedly, "Mom, I made it! I thought I couldn't pass the last lightning bolt. If the seniors didn't speak about how my tail can absorb energy, I would surely have died!"

Tatyana just sank into her embrace and took a deep breath, inhaling Yasenias sweet floral scent. Then she said, "Now you are a cultivator on the first level of the Opening realm. Let's create the most optimal pathways for your body and cultivate them gradually. With your body constitution and the traits of your tail, you should be able to advance your cultivation faster than I planned. Have you decided where to go after this?"

Yasenia thought and said, "I think I will try to aim for the Academy. With my constitution and attributes, I have a high chance of entering there."

Tatyana's eyes flickered strangely for a moment, and then she answered calmly, "Sure, then you have nine months to break through and one month to make the trip. Remember that the people admitted to the Academy are everything but normal, so don't be arrogant even if you pass the entrance test with flying colors."

Yasenia looked through the window and saw that it was still early and the sky was dark. She looked down at the woman in her embrace and started to heat up.