Chapter 139. Enhancement Pills!

They went to the living room, and Yasenia sat on the big sofa with Angel and Kali on her sides. Andrea sat on an armchair nearby, and Evelyn was about to sit on another one of those when Yasenia asked. "So? Who goes first?"

Evelyn instantly changed directions and approached. Yasenia smiled, patting her lap, "Come here, dear." Evelyn obeyed and sat on her lap. Evelyn was about to fondle them, when Yasenia suddenly lowered her robes, presenting the big naked full breast to Evelyn. Evelyn looked stupefied at it. 'Wait, she isn't seriously going to breastfeed us the pills, right? RIGHT?'

Yasenia said, shaking her bosom, which made the breast jiggle right in front of Evelyn's face, "Come on dear, take the pills and then drink~."

That jiggle made Evelyn's thoughts disappear except one, 'Well, who am I to deny my dearest dragoness?'

Evelyn latched onto her and sucked with all her might. Yasenia felt the strong suction and said while moaning, "Evelyn, aahn~ the pill! You are forgetting the pill! Mmm!"

However, would Evelyn unlatch from the delicious milk-spurting breasts? The answer was Evelyn sucking harder to plaster herself through suction. Yasenia felt her milk leaving her breast at incredible speeds, and that was quite stimulating for her.

"Ahn~ Dear, please stooop~." Yasenia pushed Evelyn's head, but the breast lover was sucking with such passion that Yasenia's breast was being pulled with her head, making it quite an arousing sight. "Ohh! Dear, let go! Hyan! Don't bite!"

Seeing the woman practically sucking as if her life depended on it and the other woman trying to unlatch her, the others burst into laughter at the absurd situation.

After finally unlatching Evelyn, Yasenia said, breathing roughly, "You... little demon... Although I don't like to punish any of you... No more breast-sucking for you...." Evelyn was about to become horrified when Yasenia continued, "...Until the night!"

Evelyn nodded, relieved. 'Of course, here I thought Yasenia learned how to punish us. How could I forget that her pampering is practically infinite? I think the day Yasenia punishes us seriously will be the day we messed up so extremely badly.'

Yasenia said, tidying up her clothes. "Hmph, now I won't do it like that. Everyone will now take the pills on your own."

However, when she caught the listless Angels in the corner of her vision, she instantly blurted out, "Wait for a second, I'll be right back."

They saw Yasenia leaving, and after ten minutes, she returned with four transparent glass bottles of half a liter full of milk. While they looked with raised eyebrows at Yasenia, she said. "Don't get me wrong. I had it saved in the kitchen."

However, when they grabbed the bottle and felt that it was warm, they raised the corner of their mouths with their eyebrow, looking at the dragoness.

Yasenia dodged their stares and began to take out the pill jars. "Anna, how should we take them?"

The others found Yasenia's way of avoiding their questioning stares utterly adorable. 'Changing topic because she knows she won't be able to lie to us? How can our dragoness be so adorable!'

Evelyn, Angel, and Andrea moved and glomped the dragoness into a hug. Yasenia blushed slightly, knowing they had seen right through her lie.

Andrea, Evelyn, and Angel washed the dragoness with kisses, scratches, and caresses until she was growling and sprawled all over them. They were the three of them seated, and Yasenia lying on their lap.

Andrea had her legs on her lap and massaged Yasenia's perfect little feet and the round toes with pink nails.

Angel had the waist on her lap and massaged the tail's base and lower back with her little hands.