Chapter 108. Tatyana's determination. Kali's demons.

After Tatyana fell asleep, Cecile and the rest stood up and left the living room with a gentle smile. They didn't mind Yasenia's declaration; they knew who Yasenia loved the most.

When they closed the door, Andrea spoke, "We also have to become stronger. The last thing I want is to become a burden for Yasenia and Tatyana."

The rest nodded. Cecile said, "Evelyn, Angel, let's go to the training room. Andrea and I will coach you. Since we don't need to sleep, let's use the nights Yasenia can't be with us to cultivate."

Evelyn nodded and said, "The good thing is that as Yasenia approaches our level, her Yang energy becomes exponentially stronger."

Angel said with a smile, "Yasenia's Yang energy is a delish~. It nourishes our bodies, strengthens our foundation, and speeds up our cultivation."

Angel shyly said, "It is also delicious~."

The others chuckled, and Andrea sighed with a smile, "She is a walking cultivation treasure. The best thing is that besides pleasure, her energy isn't invasive and harmful. It upgrades our strength smoothly and gently. I've also noticed my sexual stamina building up, so my Yin energy is also getting stronger."

Cecile said with a gentle smile, "We are very lucky to have her." She chuckled and continued, "I sometimes want to hide her in my pocket from the world so that other people stop coveting her."

Angel repeatedly nodded, completely agreeing. However, Andrea and Evelyn raised an eyebrow at that statement, but they didn't say anything.

Meanwhile, Yasenia looked down at Tatyana's sleeping visage in the living room with a soft smile. Yasenia moved with Tatyana in her arms until she was beside the window, making the moonlight cover the mother and daughter with a silver blanket.

Yasenia traced the contour of her mother's face, looking at her long eyelashes and the shadows that the moonlight made with them on her face. Tatyana's facial features were relaxed, with her mouth slightly opened, and her breathing was even.

Yasenia cradled Tatyana with her arms and tail and hummed a soft tune that Tatyana sang to her when she was little. Her voice filled the living room with a soft and slow melody, giving a peaceful ambiance to the living room, letting Tatyana sleep peacefully.

Yasenia began thinking about the end of her travel when she finally achieved her objective. 'I will have to build a place where our family can live peacefully in the future. Passing our days together, cooking together, maybe we could have a little garden and grow different things as we see our children run around...'

A natural smile formed on Yasenia's face; she really liked that future.

Yasenia kept thinking about things that they could do, away from the cultivation world, the never-ending fight for supremacy, the never-ending cycle of hatred, revenge, death, and betrayal.

However, for that scenery to become true, she needed strength. She needed to be part of the cultivation world, become stronger, and reach a level where other people won't bother them. 'I will keep advancing, even if I have to become....'

Yasenia shook her head and set those thoughts aside. The road was long, and she was just at the starting point. 'I haven't even seen clearly a senior cultivator strength... Teacher Mason's display was just a single attack. Will it shock me?'

Yasenia's face hardened, 'Even if it shocks me, I won't let it put me down too long. I will push forward and come out stronger!'

These thoughts will become her determination, her drive to push through hell, and her strength to overcome future trials.

Heaven, Earth, Me (GL)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara