Chapter 145. Yasenia's powerful Soul and discovering the mastermind.

[author] Trigger warning (Especially ladies), brutal torture.[/author]

Meanwhile, Cecile was still fighting against the pain and using her energy to keep the cocoon up. After half an hour of fight, a warm current spread from her navel to the rest of her body. Then, an overwhelmingly powerful presence manifested in the spiritual world where her soul fought against that black-red miasma.

The thing that manifested was a dragon, an enormous blue dragon that seemed to carry the firmament inside its body.

Cecile looked at the mountain dwarfing dragon that appeared, mesmerized.

Its dark blue color with white shining lights and golden scales across its navel. The head had a pair of golden horns and heterochromatic silver and gold eyes.

Along its body's right side, silver-colored moons filled it with different forms and sizes. On its left side, golden-colored Suns of different sizes occupied it. In the middle of each of the giant wings, it had one Sun and a full Moon.

It was as if a piece of the night sky had taken a draconic form and appeared before her. It was an extremely beautiful dragon. Everything about this dragon made Cecile want to surrender her everything to it.

The dragon, Yasenia's soul manifestation, looked around and saw the black and red thing that was trying to attack her mate's soul core. Enraged, Yasenia dove downward with a roar that seemed to shake the heavens.

"RROAAAR!!!"

The miasma couldn't even react before the golden claw of the dragon pierced deeply into it, not giving it a chance to fight back. Then, a pulse of chaotic Yin and Yang energies invaded the miasma from the claw. The succubus that wanted to fight back didn't even know what happened before she got ejected from the shared vision with the miasma.

Moreover, after the claw pierced the miasma, where the succubus was, an agonizing scream echoed, accompanied by the sound of crystal shattering. Feng Yuan wasn't any better as he felt a burning pain invade his soul through his weak connection with Cecile, making him release a shrill phoenix cry.

Dragon Yasenia moved her claw with the miasma impaled and opened her maw, devouring it and transferring the entirety of the miasma into her own soul.

Cecile was still awed at her mate's dominant display, but when she saw her swallow it, Cecile got frightened. "My love, what are you doing!? Spit it out! I can bear the pain; you don't need to take it for me!"

Nonetheless, Cecile was stupefied at what happened next. The mountain-sized dragon shrunk and became tiger-sized, ignoring its belly's miasma and jumping toward Cecile.

Cecile, of course, caught her, embracing her with her arms and new silver feathered wings. Then, Yasenia started licking her cheek as her dragon wings flapped happily and her tail wagged. Cecile's face melted in a gentle smile, kissing the dragoness between her arms. But then woke up from the cuteness attack, still worried. While receiving her affections, she said, putting a hand in front of her maw. "Yasenia dear, spit out the miasma! Peh! Yasenia, peh!"

Yasenia blinked her dragon eyes and complied, "Peh."

Which made Cecile delighted, finding her dragoness extremely cute. But when she looked at what she spat, she realized how small and insignificant the miasma had become. 'So weak, did Yasenia digest it?'

Meanwhile, on the outside, when Yasenia started entering Cecile's soul. Tatyana and the rest of the transcendent level experts present looked at Yasenia, stupefied. Tatyana asked, with an incredulous tone, "Did my little treasure just use her soul?"

Tatyana had to ask out loud because of the absurdity of the situation. Normally, late-stage Unification Realm cultivators could begin to feel their souls, much less make use of them.